Posted 2 years ago in Accounting/Finance
Full service, boutique investment bank and brokerage firm located in Manhattan seeking qualified candidates for a full-time, Wealth Management Trainee position. Full sponsorship for Series 7 and 63 exams offered. Opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals and gain valuable industry experience and skills.
We are a full service, boutique investment bank and brokerage firm offering a wide range of services and investment products to wealth management and corporate clients. We are seeking recent, unlicensed college graduates for a full-time, Wealth Management Trainee position. The Wealth Management team offers its clients a diversified asset allocation strategy focused on fixed income, equity and alternative investment products. Our financial advisors draw on deep industry expertise and a robust set of resources to provide our clients with valuable investment advice.
Trainees will begin their career prospecting new clients and will have to be comfortable speaking to these individuals on the phone. New hires go through a rigorous training process and are required to exhibit exemplary performance. With demonstrated success, trainees will become fully licensed financial advisors, eventually developing and managing their own client base.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Highly competitive and proven self-starter
· Ability to work in a high-paced, team oriented environment
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Quick learner
· Highly motivated and success driven
· Demonstrated interest in financial markets
· Previous sales and/or customer service experience preferred
· Seeking recent, unlicensed college graduates only
We will provide:
· Extensive training platform and industry knowledge
· Highly competitive compensation and production incentives
· High energy and active environment
· All necessary study materials and full sponsorship for the Series 7 and 63 Exams
Six figure opportunity after the first year for the right candidate.
Contact: Ryan Johnson
HFP's Investment Banking team provides financing and advisory services to mirco-cap private and public companies. Its Equity Sales & Trading team provides market analytic's, trade idea generation, and execution services for its institutional equity sales and trading customers. The primary goal is best execution for HFP's clients. We have a well-informed and articulate sales team that can quickly respond to our clients' needs in rapidly changing equity markets. Our Equity Research team includes fundamental and technical research, providing comprehensive analysis of coverage sectors.
Browse management position jobs in New York City, New York:
Dumbo Management group - Brooklyn, NY
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Citi - New York, NY
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Manhattan Marketing - New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply