“We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers.”
Hessler Heights, the premier independent living community for active seniors in Leesburg, is now hiring for a part time Housekeeper. T
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Light housekeeping in resident’s apartments.
· Laundry and linen service.
· Clean community common areas.
· Serve meals to residents at their tables.
Skills and Abilities:
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Ability to communicate, in a clear and concise manner with our residents.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
· Prior housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
· A team player mentality and the ability to work well as part of a team is required.
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking someone who understands hospitality, integrity and compassion. We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you, come join our team!
About Our Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits, as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with a match determined by the Company and an employee assistant program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
Please come by and complete an application (no phone calls), we would love to meet you!
19540 Sandridge Way
Leesburg, VA 20176
Submit your resume for consideration. HesslerHeights.Hiring@HawthornRet.com
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications and reference checks. Hessler Heights is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Hessler Heights:
We believe that Hessler Heights Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place for our residents to enjoy home-cooked meals, game nights, or a quiet evening with family and friends.
At Hawthorn Senior Living, our retirement communities offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a community environment while maintaining independence and privacy. Our caring concern for our residents is the foundation that leads to outstanding resident services. As contributing members of the communities we serve, what is most important is that we love our residents. We care about people and because our residents deserve the best, we are looking for employees who understand caring and compassionate customer service. Working in our retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our seniors every day.
Company address:19540 Sandridge Way Leesburg, VA 20176