“Hermes Landscaping has been a family owned business for over 50 years, we treat our team members as family.”
Hermes Landscaping has been a premier full-service landscaping provider throughout Kansas City for over 50 years! Come work where the outdoors is part of our everyday, and culture and people are the hallmark of who we are. At Hermes, passion and creativity collide to create timeless and breathtaking landscapes and hardscapes.
The Project Manager will serve as support to Sr. Leadership to oversee day-to-day operations through project completion. This role is responsible for managing the projects, quality, schedule, cost control, contracts, suppliers, proposals, documentation turnover, client relations/management and other duties required.
The Team Member We Need
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can think outside the box to solve problems. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced construction environment. This person is comfortable developing new and managing existing client relationships while interfacing with the client proposal and project related items.
· Procure and schedule use of resources, i.e., labor, equipment and materials to ensure maximum productivity.
· Supervision of all operations within the division.
· Coordinate use of resources within other divisions to lend support for operational activities throughout the entire Company.
· Promote growth and development of staff.
· Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
· Previous management experience preferred.
· Strong knowledge of industry trends and practices.
· Energetic self-starter who is able to demonstrate initiative.
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Customer centered and focused.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits including health / life / dental / vision insurance, 401(K), paid time off and more.
Hermes Landscaping is an industry leader and high growth company that offers competitive salaries with exceptional employee benefits including medical insurance, 401(k), holidays, and PTO to all eligible employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. We are a Drug Free Workplace.
About Hermes Landscaping:
Hermes Landscaping has been servicing the Kansas City area for over 50 years! Come work where passion and creativity collide to create breathtaking landscapes and hardscapes. At Hermes we consider ourselves innovators and leaders in the Green Industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a company that has helped carve and create much of the scenic landscapes in Kansas City.