Under the direction of the eCommerce Platform Manager, the individual will provide system workflow analysis, system integrations coordination, and process improvements/solutions within the Heritage eCommerce platforms. This position is primarily responsible as the technical interface to Line of Business teams (US & Canada e-Commerce, Customer service, etc.) to gather and document business requirements from functional business leaders and represent them to Information Technology for development and implementation. We are looking for a problem solver that has natural curiosity about technical issues with the initiative and means to track down the appropriate solution.
· Applicant must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of eCommerce business processes including a competent understanding of eCommerce Platforms
· Experience working within an ERP environment
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and be analytically / technically minded
· Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience with two or more of the following is desired:
o Implementing technology solutions in complex projects
o Working/implementing an eCommerce based platform (SAP Cloud Commerce / Hybris preferred)
o Working within project management methodologies
o Working in the parts distribution and/or food service industry
o Working with Microsoft Project
o Experience working with ticketing systems(Agile or Waterfall based)
· 2 to 5 years of relevant experience required
· B.S. in Business or related field desired
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Working with vendors, partners, operational Power Users, and Administrators
· Coordinate with Heritage Information Technology team and vendor partners on system patch releases, updates/upgrades, and integrations within an eCommerce Platform
· Perform functional testing, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance with vendor partners and operational Power Users
· Working with outside partners/customers/vendors to set up punch-out and EDI connections with internal systems
· Develop user requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, data models, and process flow diagrams to communicate engagement scope to relevant project stakeholders and deliver to team members
· Work with internal customers to design, test, and deploy new functional processes and reports
· Provide analytical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and documenting system requirements and procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives and user needs
· Integrate data from multiple sources and perform complex data analysis in support of ad hoc and scheduled requests
· Configure or manage project team collaboration space and issue/task management system
· Complete assigned work within time specified and communicate status if task delivery dates are at risk
· Work with other project delivery team members towards the resolution of business or system issues while ensuring customer satisfaction and overall team success
· Customer Focus: Responds quickly to customer needs and interacts successfully with all levels of employees within the organization.
· Contributing To Team Success: Co-ordinates with other team members to assure consistency and optimization of overall work product. Works in a collaborative manner as an effective member of a team.
· Supporting Change: Demonstrates passion for organization’s direction.
· Decision Making: Ability to exercise independent discretion and make decisions in a time sensitive environment with supervision.
· Planning and Organizing: Must be detail-oriented and organized, with strong research, analytical and problem solving ability. Must demonstrate exceptional ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines by utilizing excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, while also utilizing strong communication, listening, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
· Technical/Professional Knowledge: Demonstrates a strong desire to learn; and expand technical knowledge and experience. Keeps up with current technical developments and performs complex tasks in area of expertise.
Minimal travel required (< 20%)
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.