Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Inventory Jobs in Morristown, NJ
- Using the inventory carousel system, induct kits for shop orders, customer orders, and purchase orders into the Pick Pro System, in support of the manufacturing schedule.
- Verify received material into the carousel and respond to hot job requirements.
- Slot new items into the carousel based on the component frequency and maintain the carousel warehouse inventory.
- Run cycle counts and confirm the cycle count results.
- Perform transactions in IFS to accurately track all movement of material into and out of the carousel.
- Operate the carousel efficiently in order to maximize the carousel output.
- Train, coach, and direct the activities of other hourly employees on receiving parts, counting parts, and loading parts into the correct carousel locations by lot & batch number.
- Control inventory I accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Maintain a minimum of 91% accuracy.
- Complete and maintain all necessary paperwork (pick lists, etc.).
- Responsible for shift schedule to include work station assignments, rotations, employee training, and back-up for absent employees.
- Operate within Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- Assist in production as necessary
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience using a PC in a Windows operating System.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel (insert data, insert functions, sort data, copy, paste, add columns and rows).
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required at the high school graduate level.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures, technology, and machinery.
- This is normally acquired from 2-5 years of inventory work experience in a manufacturing environment.
Please submit your resume as a Word Document for this position, and include the HEPCO job # in the subject line.
About HEPCO, Inc.:
HEPCO is an Engineering, IT, Telecommunications and Executive staffing company that works on both contract and permanent assignments. Whether you are a talented professional who would like to explore new opportunities, or a manager in need of additional support, you can count on HEPCO to provide you with world class customer service. HEPCO is committed to building long term relationships with both our clients and the professionals we place on specific client assignments.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Inventory jobs in Morristown, New Jersey:
Temp summer job available, warehouse inventory Associate, Start Today! NEW!
Launch 3 Telecom in Fairfield, NJ
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Inventory Control Assistant
FUNAI in Rutherford, NJ
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Inventory Cycle Counter
Apollo Distributing Company in Fairfield, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter