Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Electrical Engineer Jobs in Cranbury Township, NJ
Electrical Engineer (5 positions!)
This individual will be self-sufficient in working with RF design and technology related issues, providing solutions to concepts and projects rather than just tasks. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
RF Engineering Design:
- Utilize propagation models to assess existing & new base stations expansions.
- Create RF Designs for new Wireless and Public Safety communication networks.
- Prepare search areas, RF link budgets, and antenna system design.
- Configure network system operating parameters (offset plans, handoff neighbor lists, etc.).
- Regulatory issues: FCC, FAA, Zoning expert RF testimony.
- Adjacent market neighbor coordination and interference mitigation.
RF System Performance, Analysis & Optimization:
- Analysis of drive testing potential site candidates and existing system, including competitive wireless system analysis.
- Analysis of system performance reporting and network traffic statistics for system growth and improved network performance.
- Perform system Interference testing and mitigation.
RF Field & Laboratory Testing & Trials:
- Conduct new technology trials and evaluations in laboratory and field testing.
- Conduct interference measurements and tests in laboratory and field testing.
BSEE or MSEE with three (3) to five (5) years of wireless industry experience.
- RF Propagation Software Tools.
- Drive test tools (test transmitter, RF measurement such as Invex, Nemo, Berkeley).
- Wireless Technologies & Standards Experience (ability to interpret parameters and requirements within 3GPP & 3GPP2 standards incl. LTE, HSPA, UMTS, CDMA, EVDO, P25).
- FCC Rules & Regulations.
- In-building Wireless DAS Systems.
- Test Equipment: (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Transmitters, Receivers, Base Station Emulators, Interference testing).
- Intermodulation Analysis.
- RF Safety Survey and Analysis.
- Computer Software: MS Office Applications, MS Access, MapInfo.
- Ability to work in the United States.
- Excellent oral and written Communication skills, excellent listening skills.
- Technical writing experience, sample to be provided.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to monitor audio quality of Wireless calls.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. of equipment up two flights of stairs.
Patrick Carpenter (201) 843-4400 ext. 227
About HEPCO, Inc.:
HEPCO is an Engineering, IT, Telecommunications and Executive staffing company that works on both contract and permanent assignments. Whether you are a talented professional who would like to explore new opportunities, or a manager in need of additional support, you can count on HEPCO to provide you with world class customer service. HEPCO is committed to building long term relationships with both our clients and the professionals we place on specific client assignments.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Electrical Engineer jobs in Cranbury Township, New Jersey:
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Power Engineer
Kinetics Industries Inc in Ewing Township, NJ
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Lead Electrical Engineer (High Voltage Substation Design)
Altran US in Bordentown, NJ
Posted 2 months ago on StartWire
BANC3 in Princeton, NJ
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter