Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open HR Director Jobs in Toronto, ON
Director of Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
• recruiting and staffing logistics;
• performance management and improvement systems;
• organization development;
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• employee orientation, development, and training;
• policy development and documentation;
• employee relations;
• company employee communication;
• compensation and benefits administration
• employee safety, welfare, wellness health;
• employee services and counseling.
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred, Foreign Language; French plus
• 6 to 10 years of progressive HR experience, 3+ Director Level with direct reports
• HR support of field sales team
• Strong analytical quantitative and PC software skills required.
• Outstanding communication skills, including: strong negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills.
• Strong interpersonal, coaching, consulting and process and project management skills.
• Experience with vendor selection, negotiation and relationship management.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a high performing team
• Must thrive in a fast pace and changing environment.
• HRPA, CHRP, CCHRA certification preferred
• PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification plus
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse HR Director jobs in Toronto, ON, Canada:
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources Business Partner
CGI in Toronto, ON
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Regional Director of HR - Americas
GMC Software in Markham, ON
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Human Resources Manager- Employee / Labour Relations
Hammond Power Solutions Inc. in Toronto, ON
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter