Reporting directly to the General Manager the HR Manager will support, Compensation Management, Employee Recruitment, Training & Development, Employee Relations and, with Head Office off-site, contribute to Corporate HR strategies and issues.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
• recruiting and staffing logistics;
• performance management and improvement systems;
• organization development;
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• employee orientation, development, and training;
• policy development and documentation;
• employee relations;
• company employee communication;
• compensation and benefits administration
• employee safety, welfare, wellness health;
• employee services and counseling.
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred, Foreign Language; French plus
• 6 to 10 years of progressive HR experience, 3+ Director Level with direct reports
• HR support of field sales team
• Strong analytical quantitative and PC software skills required.
• Outstanding communication skills, including: strong negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills.
• Strong interpersonal, coaching, consulting and process and project management skills.
• Experience with vendor selection, negotiation and relationship management.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a high performing team
• Must thrive in a fast pace and changing environment.
• HRPA, CHRP, CCHRA certification preferred
• PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification plus
Posted 5 years ago