Life, 401K, Dental, Vision, Medical
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Field Base
Department: Business Development
Description: The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for answering and appropriately forwarding all incoming telephone calls promptly, taking and delivering accurate messages. This position will assist Sales Liaisons and Coordinators to initiate and complete administrative tasks associated with their territory.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls. Calls should be answered professionally, promptly, and with a friendly tone of voice.
- Ability to take accurate and legible messages and distribute timely.
- Represent the Company over the telephone in a courteous and professional manner using good judgment in all situations.
- Provide administrative support to immediate supervisor, Operational Support, and other departments as instructed.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and sales team.
- Triage customer calls – assign to the appropriate person for quickest response
- Triage US distributor calls and emails regarding PO status and send to appropriate department/ person.
- Accept calls from customers regarding shipment problems
- Oversight of order tracking and issues.
- Review delivery reports and billing to ensure packages are delivered on time (e.g., Federal Express). Report delays to shipping team for refund and coordinators for customer follow up.
- Support liaisons and sales team, as needed
- Enter orders into Great Plains and MBS
- Report urgent customer issues to BDE, Liaison and Ops Team.
- Track outcomes and report issues and solutions to Sales/OPS leadership
- Receive and distribute sales leads (Magento, Cognito, mailroom inbox)
- Assist and back-up sales liaisons as needed (quotes, customer inquiries, POFs.)
- Maintains a cordial effective relationship with clients, co-workers, vendors and other business contacts
- Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive matters.
- Meets department quality standards.
- Good time management skills; ability to complete assignments within established timelines.
- Possess high levels of integrity, energy, and initiative. Must be a self-starter.
- Demonstrates the ability to support the philosophy, objectives, and goals of the company
- Meticulous attention to detail will be required
- Sets, priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of the transaction and other responsibilities
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing tasks that may expose to bloodborne pathogens, waste, infectious material, dry ice and liquid nitrogen or as required per policy.
- Must use proper safety equipment and lifting techniques.
Education, Experience and Licensure
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required
- Associates degree in Marketing, Sales, or Biological Sciences preferred
- At least five years of customer service, call center, receptionist experience required
- Previous field or telecommute experience highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting Sales team activities
- Previous experience in blood banking, hematology or oncology, preferred
- Experience utilizing Sales force or other CRM products preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs as needed.
Pay Range: BOE
Posted Date: 03/02/2018
We are an EOE employer - M/F/D/V
About HemaCare Corporation:
HemaCare BioResearch Products and Services provides healthy and disease-state human-derived primary blood cells and tissues isolated from peripheral blood, as well as mobilized peripheral blood, bone marrow, and cord blood for advanced biomedical research. We specialize in custom cell collections, isolations, and testing of primary cells for research use. HemaCare supports industry and academic organizations with apheresis collection services for preclinical research, clinical trials from Phase I through Phase III, and clinical cell therapy applications.