Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Internal Communications Manager Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
International Communications Manager
- Develop geography specific plans and budgets for new product launches - including literature, trade show exhibitions, product demos and displays, and other collateral materials.
- Coordinate updates to international websites, email campaigns and social medial initiatives.
- Manage budgets for international communication activities.
- Serve as point of contact and advocate for in-country communications teams to support their efforts while maintaining alignment and consistency with corporate.
- With in-country teams manage public relations and advertising activities including agency/media selection, planning and execution.
To be considered candidates must have the following background and credentials:
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Bilingual with English and at least one other major European language
- 8+ years of experience leading international communication and marketing teams with consumer or building product manufacturers
- Direct, hands-on experience coordinating global product launch and channel support initiatives including: literature development, advertising, purchasing and creative development; translation of marketing materials, trade shows, sales demos, retail displays and public relations
- Must have experience that balances both creative branding knowledge with operations skills
- Willing and able to travel globally 50%. Strong preference for candidate with experience working overseas.
- Passionate, creative, flexible team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About Helffrich International:
Client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of architectural lighting, shading and energy control systems for high end residential and commercial building applications. The company is mid-sized, profitable and growing quickly. They have a worldwide reputation for state of the art technology, quality and customer service and work on some of the most creative and visible projects around the world.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary history.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Internal Communications Manager jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
Manager, Internal Communications
Campbell Arnott in Camden, NJ
Posted 9 days ago on StartWire
Associate Manager, Internal Communications, Accenture Strategy
Accenture in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 9 days ago on JobsFlag
VP, Communications Manager, Social Responsibility
TD Bank in Mount Laurel, NJ
Posted 26 days ago on the web