Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Outside Sales Representative Jobs in Montpelier, VT
Outside Sales Representative
Financial fulfillment … at last!
If you are an independent and tenacious individual looking for a lucrative career opportunity with an industry innovator, join our sales team at Heartland Payment Systems — the sixth largest payments processor in the country.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you’ll find security in Heartland's weekly compensation plan with an unheard of 12-month up-front bonus paid each Friday. Plus, you receive uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland. And, all of Heartland’s top performers enjoy stock options along with optional prizes and trips.
You will work closely with the Territory Manager during your first 30 days of employment to set appointments and close sales with local businesses. Your manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to demonstrate our short-cycle sales process using atlas, our groundbreaking iPad technological platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing. You will have the freedom to set your own work schedule and work from home as you enjoy the best compensation and benefits plan in the payment processing industry.
Here’s what you can expect at Heartland:
· 12-month upfront bonuses paid weekly; lucrative compensation plan.
· Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly, while collecting on vested equity — even if you don’t work at Heartland forever.
· Our comprehensive training program ensures you get on track, stay on track and secure success.
· 75% of sales force over 133% to quota.
· All sales leaders promoted from within.
· Use of atlas, our groundbreaking iPad platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing.
· Prospect for new business using atlas — creating leads based on location, competitor market share and area businesses.
· Apply consultative sales approach to uncover and address business needs.
· Present value proposition and close sales with clients signing contract via atlas on the spot.
· Upsell clients on loyalty marketing, payroll, mobile and other products and services.
· Maintain ongoing communication with sales manager.
· Meet regularly with the Sales Training & Technology team for continuous payment and sales education.
· Proven track record of pipeline development and generating new business.
· Highly competitive, professional; exhibits integrity, sense of urgency and innate sales skills.
· Experience calling on similar categories of merchants.
· Has sold conceptual products; familiar with solution-based sales.
· Desire to develop consultative sales skills.
· Commission-based sales background, short-cycle sales (accustomed to closing 2-5 deals per month), outside sales, cold calling, selling solutions and/or selling to restaurants, retail stores and hospitality businesses preferred.
· Optional prizes and trips for top performers.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance.
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
· Voluntary life and AD&D insurance.
· Employee referral bonus program.
· Healthcare savings account.
· Flexible spending, limited purpose spending and dependent care accounts.
· Voluntary accident, hospital and serious illness insurance.
· 24/7 technical and customer support.
· Endorsements from local and national associations, such as the NRA (National Restaurant Association).
· No corporate-wide layoffs.
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SERVICE. DRIVEN. COMMERCE Heartland Payment Systems is a Global Payments company. Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 29 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Outside Sales Representative jobs in Montpelier, Vermont:
Field Sales Representative - Renewable Energy - F/T + Benefits
Sunrun in Montpelier, VT
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Outside Sales Representative - San Franicisco, Bay Area, CA (Banking/Financial Services/Business ...
U.S. Bank in Montpelier, VT
Posted 12 days ago on the web
B2B Outside Sales
Best Version Media in Montpelier, VT
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter