Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Outside Sales Representative Jobs in Montpelier, Vermont
Financial fulfillment … at last!
If you are an independent and tenacious individual looking for a lucrative career opportunity with an industry innovator, join our sales team at Heartland Payment Systems — the sixth largest payments processor in the country.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you’ll find security in Heartland's weekly compensation plan with an unheard of 12-month up-front bonus paid each Friday. Plus, you receive uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland. And, all of Heartland’s top performers enjoy stock options along with optional prizes and trips.
You will work closely with the Territory Manager during your first 30 days of employment to set appointments and close sales with local businesses. Your manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to demonstrate our short-cycle sales process using atlas, our groundbreaking iPad technological platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing. You will have the freedom to set your own work schedule and work from home as you enjoy the best compensation and benefits plan in the payment processing industry.
Here’s what you can expect at Heartland:
· 12-month upfront bonuses paid weekly; lucrative compensation plan.
· Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly, while collecting on vested equity — even if you don’t work at Heartland forever.
· Our comprehensive training program ensures you get on track, stay on track and secure success.
· 75% of sales force over 133% to quota.
· All sales leaders promoted from within.
· Use of atlas, our groundbreaking iPad platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing.
· Prospect for new business using atlas — creating leads based on location, competitor market share and area businesses.
· Apply consultative sales approach to uncover and address business needs.
· Present value proposition and close sales with clients signing contract via atlas on the spot.
· Upsell clients on loyalty marketing, payroll, mobile and other products and services.
· Maintain ongoing communication with sales manager.
· Meet regularly with the Sales Training & Technology team for continuous payment and sales education.
· Proven track record of pipeline development and generating new business.
· Highly competitive, professional; exhibits integrity, sense of urgency and innate sales skills.
· Experience calling on similar categories of merchants.
· Has sold conceptual products; familiar with solution-based sales.
· Desire to develop consultative sales skills.
· Commission-based sales background, short-cycle sales (accustomed to closing 2-5 deals per month), outside sales, cold calling, selling solutions and/or selling to restaurants, retail stores and hospitality businesses preferred.
· Optional prizes and trips for top performers.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance.
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
· Voluntary life and AD&D insurance.
· Employee referral bonus program.
· Healthcare savings account.
· Flexible spending, limited purpose spending and dependent care accounts.
· Voluntary accident, hospital and serious illness insurance.
· 24/7 technical and customer support.
· Endorsements from local and national associations, such as the NRA (National Restaurant Association).
· No corporate-wide layoffs.
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Heartland Payment Systems is a fast paced environment, with a casual flair - we have the option of wearing jeans, sneakers and t-shirts to work! Our benefits and amenities demonstrate our commitment to work/life balance, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit while valuing honesty, fairness, and transparency, and we often promote from within.
Heartland is proud to be part of Global Payments Inc., committed to delivering on our Service. Driven. Commerce brand. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Global Payments has more than 8,500 employees worldwide and is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 29 countries.
Browse outside sales representative jobs in Montpelier, Vermont: