Financial fulfillment … at last!
If you are an independent and tenacious individual looking for a lucrative career opportunity with an industry innovator, join our sales team at Heartland Payment Systems — the sixth largest payments processor in the country.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you’ll find security in Heartland's weekly compensation plan with an unheard of 12-month up-front bonus paid each Friday. Plus, you receive uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland. And, all of Heartland’s top performers enjoy stock options along with optional prizes and trips.
You will work closely with the Territory Manager during your first 30 days of employment to set appointments and close sales with local businesses. Your manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to demonstrate our short-cycle sales process using atlas, our groundbreaking iPad technological platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing. You will have the freedom to set your own work schedule and work from home as you enjoy the best compensation and benefits plan in the payment processing industry.
Here’s what you can expect at Heartland:
· 12-month upfront bonuses paid weekly; lucrative compensation plan.
· Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly, while collecting on vested equity — even if you don’t work at Heartland forever.
· Our comprehensive training program ensures you get on track, stay on track and secure success.
· 75% of sales force over 133% to quota.
· All sales leaders promoted from within.
· Use of atlas, our groundbreaking iPad platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing.
· Prospect for new business using atlas — creating leads based on location, competitor market share and area businesses.
· Apply consultative sales approach to uncover and address business needs.
· Present value proposition and close sales with clients signing contract via atlas on the spot.
· Upsell clients on loyalty marketing, payroll, mobile and other products and services.
· Maintain ongoing communication with sales manager.
· Meet regularly with the Sales Training & Technology team for continuous payment and sales education.
· Proven track record of pipeline development and generating new business.
· Highly competitive, professional; exhibits integrity, sense of urgency and innate sales skills.
· Experience calling on similar categories of merchants.
· Has sold conceptual products; familiar with solution-based sales.
· Desire to develop consultative sales skills.
· Commission-based sales background, short-cycle sales (accustomed to closing 2-5 deals per month), outside sales, cold calling, selling solutions and/or selling to restaurants, retail stores and hospitality businesses preferred.
· Optional prizes and trips for top performers.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance.
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
· Voluntary life and AD&D insurance.
· Employee referral bonus program.
· Healthcare savings account.
· Flexible spending, limited purpose spending and dependent care accounts.
· Voluntary accident, hospital and serious illness insurance.
· 24/7 technical and customer support.
· Endorsements from local and national associations, such as the NRA (National Restaurant Association).
· No corporate-wide layoffs.
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing, payroll, marketing and loyalty programs, and related business solutions to more than 350,000 business locations nationwide. A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is the founding supporter of The Merchant Bill of Rights, a public advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit and debit card processing practices. The company is also a leader in the development of end-to-end encryption technology designed to protect cardholder data, rendering it useless to cybercriminals. For more information, please visit HeartlandPaymentSystems.com, MerchantBillOfRights.org.
Browse outside sales representative jobs in Montpelier, Vermont:
Best Version Media in Montpelier, VT
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Charter Communications in DANVILLE, VT
Posted 10 months ago on Beyond
Oracle in Montpelier, VT
Posted 22 days ago on Beyond