Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Care Coordinator Jobs in Towson, MD
- Minimum 3-5 years clinical experience in any of these areas: acute care, home health, physician office management, managed care organization, provider relations, pharmaceutical sales.
- Physician office experience preferred especially working with physicians to make referrals, provide education to patients both telephonically and in person
- Demonstrates ability to be self-directed, highly organized, multi-tasked capable, and proficient in problem solving skills
- Demonstrates exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated success in influencing patients and providers. Outstanding customer service skills and ability to adapt approach to various personalities
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with all levels of administrative and professional personnel.
- Experience in case management environment preferred, or environment that coordinates care across multiple providers.
- Demonstrates proficiency with data analysis and ability to organize data in support of reporting needs.
- Demonstrates computer competencies to include word processing, spreadsheet, presentation preparation, and data base management. Demonstrated ability to learn customized computer applications.
- Demonstrates ability to proactively identify and assimilate QI/QA processes into practice
- Technical Writing Skills. Ability to extrapolate information from a variety of sources including medical records and create concise records that accurately depict the medical "story" of the member
- Technology expertise with electronic medical record systems, comfort with emails, attachments, utilizing Blackberry and laptop computers.
- Experience with medically oriented care plan documentation
- Comfort with managing multiple tasks and continually re-prioritizing
- Experience working effectively within a matrix organizational design.
- Sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Has valid driver's license and driving record showing no restrictions that would impede ability to travel by automobile.
Description (We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.)
Healthways is the largest independent global provider of well-being improvement solutions. Dedicated to creating a healthier world one person at a time, the Company uses the science of behavior change to produce and measure positive change in well-being for our customers, which include employers, integrated health systems, hospitals, physicians, health plans, communities and government entities. We provide highly specific and personalized support for each individual and their team of experts to optimize each participant's health and productivity and to reduce health-related costs. Results are achieved by addressing longitudinal health risks and care needs of everyone in a given population. The Company has scaled its proprietary technology infrastructure and delivery capabilities developed over 30 years and now serves approximately 40 million people on four continents.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement 'I work for Healthways.'
Healthways, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Healthways, Inc. will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Care Coordinator jobs in Towson, Maryland:
Customer Care Coordinator/ Assistant Team Manager
Life Line Screening in Halethorpe, MD
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Home Care Coordinator RN
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group in Baltimore, MD
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Home Care Coordinator/Discharge Planner - RN (JHH)
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group in Elkridge, MD
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter