The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for managing the development of marketing and communications materials to support HealthTech’s business development and client retention goals. The Manager ensures schedules, budgets and quality requirements are met both internally and externally. Scope includes development and production of printed collateral, advertisements, newsletters, and company websites. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the creation and production of marketing materials that incorporate HealthTech's brand strategy. Write and edit marketing copy, design layout and edit graphics using Adobe Creative Suite software, manage approval process with leadership and finalize production with vendors. Marketing Materials include company brochures, direct mail, marketing packets, presentations and proposals, conference materials, Trustee, Roadmap, Critical Bytes, and Professional Services newsletters, and other marketing pieces.
- Oversee the ongoing maintenance and improvement of HealthTech's websites to assure they meet overall communication and market positioning needs, as well as project-specific requirements. Provide continual improvement of website structure, content, messaging, and functionality, and ensure content is posted in a timely fashion.
- Serve as point person for all HealthTech branded materials, identifying opportunities for development, ensuring high quality and consistency, and manage collateral inventory.
- Maintain potential client data in computer database; research and produce reports and analysis as requested.
- Provide design support, training, and consultation to support staff and other professionals on in-house software programs and presentation techniques.
- Write, format and distribute press releases for the company. Monitor media coverage, track media contacts, and manage photo library.
- Research and develop copy for all types of communication projects including, but not limited to articles, internet copy, advertisements, internal communication and marketing collateral.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships to ensure expectations are met. Serve as a liaison with outside resources as needed. Maintain marketing supplies. Coordinate and provide marketing supplies for regional offices. Coordinate the ordering of business cards for all corporate employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, including the corporate compliance program.
- Actively promotes HealthTech, LLC in all interactions with our customers, employees and potential employees.
None at this time.Supervision Received/Required:
The Manager works under general guidance from the Director of Business Development with respect to overall objectives. The Manager operates within department and company policies and guidelines, using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.Educational and Experience Requirements:
Associate’s degree; five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Language Skills Required:
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches or articles for publication using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to effectively present information to employees, top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.Computer Operations:
Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc. Regularly uses Windows, Lotus Notes, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point, Internet Explorer, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Web authoring programs, and other Windows applications. Proven expertise with graphic presentations, spreadsheets, and desktop publishing.Travel Requirements:
Minimal overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air.Other Skills and Abilities:
Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of employees and customers. Ability to work irregular hours. Ability to deal with irate individuals. Ability to understand, speak, read and write in English. Ability to operate office machinery, such as telephones, photocopiers, personal computers, printers, mailing machines, voice mail systems, and fax machines. Ability to present a professional appearance in terms of dress and demeanor. Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions. Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with other team members to produce accurate, high-quality materials under short deadlines.