The Nephrology Clinical Specialist (NCS) will be responsible for supporting in-center dialysis organization medical directors and anemia managers in operational aspects of peginesatide administration and conversion, and ongoing operational support.
- Provide initial and ongoing clinical training to the dialysis staff including nurses, patient care technicians and physicians.
- Support all dialysis unit conversion related activities including logistics planning, training, execution and follow-up.
- Provide medical and clinical information as requested including initial and ongoing dosing support.
- Monitor clinical outcomes to evaluate dialysis staff and nephrologist experience during and post conversion.
- Provide medical booth and session coverage at scientific meetings and report information of strategic interest.
- Support national and regional training initiatives as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- RN with a four year degree required.
- Strong, current understanding of compliance issues related to interactions with health care professionals.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Nephrology experience/ESA experience required.
About HealthSTAR Clinical Education Solutions:
HealthSTAR Clinical Education Solutions offers Clinical Educators to provide disease state and product education in support of pharmaceutical and biotech organizations as well as consulting services for organizations looking to optimize their own educator programs.
Please visit our website at www.healthstarces.com
Posted 3 years ago