Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Nephrology Clinical Specialist Jobs in Binghamton, New York
Nephrology Clinical Specialist
Position Purpose and Responsibilities
The Nephrology Clinical Specialist (NCS) will be responsible for supporting in-center dialysis organization medical directors and anemia managers in operational aspects of OMONTYS administration and conversion, and ongoing operational support. Reports to Manager, Nephrology Clinical Specialists.
· Provide initial and ongoing clinical training to the dialysis staff including nurses, patient care technicians and physicians.
· Support all dialysis unit conversion related activities including logistics planning, training, execution and follow-up.
· Provide medical and clinical information as requested including initial and ongoing dosing support.
· Monitor clinical outcomes to evaluate dialysis staff and nephrologist experience during and post conversion.
· Provide medical booth and session coverage at scientific meetings and report information of strategic interest.
· Support national and regional training initiatives as needed.
· RN with a four year degree preferred.
· Strong, current understanding of compliance issues related to interactions with health care professionals.
· Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
· Nephrology experience/ESA experience strongly preferred.
Browse nephrology clinical specialist jobs in Binghamton, New York:
Novartis in Binghamton, NY
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter