Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Nephrology Clinical Specialist Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Nephrology Clinical Specialist
Position Purpose and Responsibilities
The Nephrology Clinical Specialist (NCS) will be responsible for supporting in-center dialysis organization medical directors and anemia managers in operational aspects of OMONTYS administration and conversion, and ongoing operational support. Reports to Manager, Nephrology Clinical Specialists.
· Provide initial and ongoing clinical training to the dialysis staff including nurses, patient care technicians and physicians.
· Support all dialysis unit conversion related activities including logistics planning, training, execution and follow-up.
· Provide medical and clinical information as requested including initial and ongoing dosing support.
· Monitor clinical outcomes to evaluate dialysis staff and nephrologist experience during and post conversion.
· Provide medical booth and session coverage at scientific meetings and report information of strategic interest.
· Support national and regional training initiatives as needed.
· RN with a four year degree preferred.
· Strong, current understanding of compliance issues related to interactions with health care professionals.
· Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
· Nephrology experience/ESA experience strongly preferred.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse nephrology clinical specialist jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina:
St. Jude Medical in Charlotte, NC
Posted 19 days ago on the web
Carolinas Healthcare System in Pineville, NC
Posted 2 months ago on the web
Carolinas Healthcare System in Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 years ago on the web