HealthSTAR Clinical Education Solutions (HSCES), a division of HealthSTAR Communications is currently seeking experienced Clinical Educators to join our team. Full time positions are available to join a team of dedicated, passionate professionals that will partner with pharmaceutical sales team members to provide education to physicians, nurses, staff members, and patients.
- The Clinical Educator utilizing a patient-centric focus and leveraging clinical credibility, will provide education to improve clinical care and outcomes of patients with diabetes and hyperlipidemia
- Provide educational in-services focusing on disease state and professional guidelines, along with product messaging and education
- Offer patient adherence strategies that will enhance patient success
- Will conduct all activities in this field-based role by engaging physicians within a 50-mile radius of territory location
HSCES offers a competitive salary ($70,000 - $80,000), car allowance, gas card, laptop, cell phone, and additional tools and resources to be successful in a field based position.
Each Clinical Educator also has the ability to earn an additional 15% of you annual salary through an incentive compensation plan.
As a HealthSTAR employee you will also be eligible to participate in comprehensive employee benefits package which includes paid time off.
Desired Skills & Experience
- RN with diabetes or cardiovascular disease clinical experience or Certified Diabetes Educator
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (BA/BS)
- Advanced degree preferred
- Active professional licensure
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to motivate/persuade others
- Ability to work in an independent environment
- Previous pharmaceutical or device experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and enthusiastic attitude
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving history
- Ability to travel overnight (occasional)
No phone calls and no recruiters at this time.
Candidates who closely meet the above qualifications will be given immediate consideration.
Posted 3 years ago
College and University