Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Health Care Recruiter Jobs in Reseda, CA
***For this and similar job opportunities please visit our website at hsp-inc.com and submit your resume***
Healthcare Recruiter: Great job opportunity for New grads who are trying to gain experience in HR or Sales
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. (HSP) is a fast growing staffing company that is looking to expand our team with additional Recruiting/Staffing Professionals.
- Written and Verbal communications constantly with Candidates, Employees, and Clients to match the needs of the Client with those of the Candidates.
- Day to Day Recruiting via Internet, Phone, email, etc. the required healthcare candidates for the Job Orders that our clients send us.
- Creative thinking on how to locate, find, reach and attract some candidates in “hard to find” professions such as Physical Therapy, Speech Pathology, etc.
- Retrieving and presenting the required documentation from candidates for consideration such as, licenses, resume, required forms and other credentials that the client requires for a candidate to be considered for selection.
- Goal is to constantly be recruiting and submitting candidates so that you can achieve a minimum of 1 to 2 New Employee starts with our clients/week.
- Business development experience is a PLUS. If you have experience bringing on new customers there is additional compensation for that.
- Base Salary + Commissions and Bonuses based on experience and placement results. Earnings are very performance based so the more you successfully recruit and achieve employment for candidates the more you make. Estimated compensation including commissions is between $30K to $100K/Year.
- Other Bonuses that are announced and earned periodically.
•Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is Preferred.
•Very good computer skills with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and some Excel.
•Written communications by email, text, etc. must be professional and accurate when describing opportunities, pay rates, etc.
•Experience with Recruiting candidates using various search engines, job boards, data lists, is a requirement.
•Good phone communications is key. Must be able to get on the phones with candidates and share the opportunity, answer questions and sell the opportunity.
•CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software experience with documenting activity, follow up, adding candidates, and mass emails to potential candidates using internal recruiting software.
•Self-motivated and driven to succeed financially and to work efficiently to maximize your success.
•Team player in a growing company environment.
•Willing to work hard and do what it takes to be successful.
•Experience with Efax, GoToMeeting, MS Windows, Adobe Standard, and other computer software applications is a plus.
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. (HSP) is a leading edge Staffing and Recruiting Firm that provides Healthcare professionals to our many clients in the State of CA and Nationwide. Established in 2006 HSP has continued to expand and improve how we serve the needs of our valued clients. We are constantly striving to add energetic, talented, customer service oriented and performance driven members to our team.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Health Care Recruiter jobs in Reseda, CA:
UNI Health Care Recruiters in Northridge, CA
Posted 14 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Relode in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
UNI Health Care Recruiters in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 14 hours ago on ZipRecruiter