401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Currently seeking a Chicago based Nurse Liaison to work with hospitalized patients interested in hospice services. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years experience as an RN.
Compensation for the Hospice Nurse Liaison
Requirements of the Hospice Nurse Liaison
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combinations of education and work experience
- 5 years experience as an RN is required
- Hospice experience preferred
- Critical care hospital nursing experience also preferred
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Must be a go getter, motivator, self starter
Responsibilities of the Hospice Nurse Liaison
- Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of Infusion Services programs and services.
- Assess and coordinate, in partnership with Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered by Infusion Services under the direction of the patient’s physician.
- Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient / caregiver.
- Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts.
About Healthcare Recruiting Specialists Inc:
Healthcare Recruiting Specialists is one of the leading healthcare recruiting organizations in the Chicago area. We specialize in recruiting healthcare professionals for permanent job placement, for both part-time and full-time job opportunities. Our primary focus is providing the highest quality candidates to all our healthcare clients. Premier Medical Services Inc. is reliable, provides excellent customer service and credentialed candidates for healthcare positions. We take pride in saying that we have opportunities for all types of positions for new graduates and experienced individuals. Our office is located on the north side of Chicago. Unlike most recruiters, we have a vast knowledge of the geographic and demographics of both the city and suburbs. Most of our placements are completed within a 24-48 hour time period.