$100,000 to $125,000 Annually (plus commission)
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
We are seeking a regional sales professional to introduce and sell our solutions and serve as a Regional Sales Director. This sales director will be responsible for all activity in assigned accounts including product sales, services sales, development of the client relationship at all levels in the client organization and client satisfaction. The Regional Sales Directors will manage a geographic territory and collaborate with both internal Health Information Designs contacts and external industry contacts to advance the sales of our suite of solutions.
This position require a comprehensive understanding of healthcare operations and the strategic application of data within healthcare organization, with a particular focus on Medicare and Medicaid regulations for coverage determinations, appeals, and grievances. The sales professional must be able to be conversant on these topics at both the business unit decision maker level as well as the c-suite oversight level. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Location: Remote Position, West Coast based.
- Identify MCOs, States, and other health systems in territory as prospects for assigned products and services
- Development of clinical, financial and operational relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with CFO, CIO, CCO, CMO, and other key executives
- Contact prospects and explain value proposition of products and services.
- Clinical, financial and operational subject matter expertise.
- Serve as an expert regarding solution knowledge of performance analytics, clinical quality and adherence to applicable CMS regulations for Medicare Part D and Medicaid.
- Maintain industry, marketplace and current trends in healthcare and inform company of changing market conditions and competitive issues.
- Drive attendance to specific Health Information Designs industry and/ or customer events.
- Location: West Coast, California preferred
- Travel: 50%
- 5+ years in managed care organizations and/ or software and service sales experience to managed care organizations and state governments, with Medicare Part D and Medicaid compliance experience.
- Adept with selling at high levels in the healthcare market (CEO, COO, CIO, CFO level)
- Demonstrated and verifiable experience consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated and verifiable experience with new business sales including the software support and maintenance revenue streams.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Expertise at creating sales strategies to match operating strategies for healthcare systems and pharmacy support systems.
- Knowledge of sales territory management.
- Strong negotiation, conflict management & customer service skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously.
- Knowledge of current information systems technology, pharmaceutical industry, CMS regulations for managed care organizations, and of healthcare industry and trends.
- Proficient in strategic sales account planning skills.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university or college in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 50% overnight travel
- General remote office demands
Health Information Designs, LLC offers our employees competitive compensation packages and benefits to fit your needs:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Cost share plans / Company pays ~60% of premium, employee pays ~40%
- Two-tiered plan (individual or family)
- Short & Long-Term Disability, Basic Life
- 100% funded by Company
- Benefit level = 60% (up to a max) of base for both STD/LTD
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Dependent Care Accounts
- 20 Paid Time Off days per year / with additional days via service time
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan --- (100% match on first 3 percent contributed / 50% match up to 5 percent contribution) and (Immediate vesting on all Safe Harbor contributions and the associated company match)
About Health Information Designs, LLC:
Health Information Designs, LLC (HID) is a pharmacy services company that provides clinical expertise—powered by proprietary technologies—to improve the clinical and economic value of health care at the earliest point in the continuum of care. Our comprehensive suite of prior authorization solutions promote compliance monitoring, therapy adherence, and criteria management for greater administrative control of health plan and pharmacy benefit managers' prior authorization programs. Our analytics solutions provide actionable information that enables efficacious therapy decisions, sound pharmacy program activity, and healthy bottom-lines.
Posted 2 months ago