Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Recruitment Specialist Jobs in Orange County, NY
HR/Recruitment Specialist - Healthcare
The ideal candidate for this fast-paced opportunity will have demonstrated sourcing/screening abilities inclusive of highly developed interview skills and be detail-driven. Must also be organized and able to manage multiple priorities at once. Qualified applicants will possess a 4 year college degree and 2-5 years of recruiting experience in a healthcare setting with specific exposure to nursing, allied health, and management level recruiting. Union HR exposure a PLUS. Candidates must display effective communication ability along with strong knowledge of Human Resources guidelines. Knowledge of trade publications, posting venues and creative employment marketing methods is highly preferred.
- Must have specific exposure to nursing, allied health, and management level recruiting as well as experience in HR and recruiting in a Union environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all dept.
- Must ahave exp with ATS( Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Must have strong PC Knowledge
- Salary DOE
- Send Salary requirement along with current resume to: email@example.com
About Health Care Center:
A 160 bed facility
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Recruitment Specialist jobs in Orange County, New York:
Staffing Specialist / Recruiter
Nesco Resource in Maybrook, NY
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Kaufman Dolowich Voluck LLP in Woodbury, NY
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Adecco - Recruiter - Newburgh, NY NEW!
Adecco Group in Newburgh, NY
Posted 2 days ago on iCIMS