Healogics is hiring for a Clinical Nurse Manager full time shift in Mishawaka, IN.
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for the coordination of clinical activities of the
Wound Care Center including but not limited to use of organizational skills, leadership, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing patient care through the use of hospital and nursing standards.
Nurse Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides case management to a group of patients providing specific assessments according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management.
- Provides HBO patient assessment and chamber operation as required.
- Organizes and prioritizes clinical responsibilities, provides direct supervision to clinical staff, (RN, LPN, MA, Med Assist, etc).
- Collaborates with other health care providers, Wound Care Center Physicians, Program Director, and Medical Director regarding clinic and patient needs.
- Consistently looks at current processes and procedures and identifies and implements areas of improvement while adhering to HIPAA, JCAHO, DOH as well as hospital and DCS requirements.
- Collaborates with Program Director and Medical Director to develop, implement and manage a continuous Performance Improvement Program (PIP).
- Engages in staff development, providing general in services as well as individual instruction and orientation. Provides staff recognition through positive reinforcement and constructive feedback.
- Collaborates with Program Director in coordination of program objectives, from a budgetary and financial perspective.
- Collaborates with Program Director and Medical Director to achieve Wound Care Center quality indicators.
Nurse Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with current license. Bachelor’s Degree in nursing preferred.
Previous supervisory experience required. Maintains and demonstrates competency
In BLS (Basic Life Support), infections control, safety and all unit required skill
- Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as web-based database programs and the Internet.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
If you would like to join a growing company that finds value in a high performing culture that attracts, motivates, retains and rewards employees, apply today.
To be considered for the Clinical Nurse Manager, or for further questions, contact Shawn Burns at email@example.com or 904-694-4159