Social Media Manager Wanted (In-house)
HDFilms is currently in search of an experienced and passionate Social Media Manager to join its Production team. The Manager will be primarily responsible for executing digital social media strategies to attract, engage and grow audience. Experience and understanding of video games and the eSports culture is desired. The role also requires an ability to review data and make strategic recommendations in our rapidly evolving space as well as have a keen eye for compelling and innovative content (written and visually). This position will work closely with the creative team to conceptualize the visual and copy needed to craft and deliver every asset for our digital presence. They will be responsible for formulating a clear strategy for distribution and publishing across relevant platforms for maximum exposure.
Location is in North Hollywood but the company may be moving to Beverly Hills in the next few months. Full-time employee with benefits to be discussed at interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Reports to the Supervising Producer and Head of Production
· Liaise with talent and their reps to facilitate social support from talent channels
· Monitors social media sites to identify emerging trends and collaborates with internal teams to integrate trends into content produced by production team
· Coordinates the development and placement of social media content.
· Participates in monitoring community chat and responds to routine and non-routine questions, comments and postings
· Produce and submit monthly and weekly reports with statistics and results for each account (number of comments, shares, post-level, “Likes”, “Follows”, views, subscriptions, sentiment, etc.)
· Develop, manage, edit and post content to the company’s social and digital channels (including but not limited to social networks, website, etc.)
· Follow content schedules and maintain proactive posting schedule
· 2-3 years experience working with digital content marketing/development and/or social media management
· Familiar with basic photo and video editing software
· Familiar with Mac – owns a laptop they can use
· Proactive, self-motivated, entrepreneurial and creative
· Interest in media and demonstrated creative passion (in art, film, gaming, etc.)
· Positive collaborative attitude and willingness to work in a fast paced environment
· Experience working with Live content preferred but not required
· Knowledge and understanding of games and the eSports culture
· Salary Between $45K-$55K a year, depending on experience
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
· Send links to your personal website and public social media accounts
HDFILMS is a full service production company that works with brands and agencies to create original content, and can take existing projects and elevate them to our level of quality. Film, TV, new media and live global online interactive projects are just a few of the areas of expertise that we have here at HDFILMS. We have worked with Hulu, the CW, Fandango, Sony, Warner Brothers, FX, IGN, Ford, Microsoft and many more...
Posted 17 days ago