Roles and Responsibilities
- You will work hand in hand with our executive team in crafting our strategies for design, information architecture, execution, optimization, analytics and business planning.
- Responsible for driving key business objectives through the development of global media and content strategies.
- Support innovation and technology initiatives in an effort to drive traffic, acquisition, brand sentiment, consumer engagement and reach..
- Identify opportunities to drive multi-channel customer behavior and offer a seamless experience across channels.
- Provide thought leadership and influence to develop paid digital and social media strategies that support marketing programs, quarterly and annually, and drive maximum digital engagement, reach and business performance.
- Create and develop strategic digital partnerships with current emerging networks that can drive business, support marketing content and create new business opportunities.
- Expertise and experience in social media crisis management.
- Partner closely with and often overseeing the work of the social analytic team.
- Supports weekly dashboard and assists in reporting results and forecasts metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Significant experience in consumer marketing, SaaS models, eComerce and affiliate strategies.
- Strong track record of establishing marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition and loyalty.
- Proven experience in working effectively with Creative and Marketing organizations.
- Proven Leader with experience in managing departments and building new teams from the ground up.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- MBA preferred, not required.
About HCRM CORP:
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500.
HCRM CORP Provides IT, Development, Marketing & Creative talent. Working with us gives you immediate access to highly skilled, pre-evaluated professionals for your hiring needs.
In an economy driven by ideas and intellectual know-how, top companies recognize the importance of employing smart, highly talented people. HCRM CORP is your partner to help you attract, hire, and retain the creative and marketing stars your teams are looking for.
We invite you to contact us at 619.798.6981 for any of your staffing needs.