Professional ServicesReports to:
Regional Services DirectorPay Grade:
Work from home with 10-20% travel to client sites
The Professional Services organization assists customers in the deployment and configuration of HCL’s CapitalStream product. Project Managers have direct responsibility for 1 or more customer implementation projects, leading a combined team of both Functional and Technical resources. The Project Manager must have a solid background in Project Management principles and possess a thorough understanding of all phases of an implementation project. The Project Manager will work to maximize customer satisfaction on each engagement while maintaining project profitability.
The key responsibilities of a Project Manager are as follows:
- Project Management – effectively manages project scope, budget and schedule for all assigned projects
- Project Methodology – completes the required activities in each phase of the project management methodology with quality and in a timely manner with some guidance from the Project Office (PMO) and Regional Services Director
- Project Administration – follows established PMO and company guidelines for the management of projects; completes all administrative tasks on a timely basis including status reports and updates, resource/revenue forecasts, budget trackers and monthly billing instructions.
- Resource Management – utilizes project resources in an efficient manner; clearly communicates work assignments and due dates to team members; completes weekly forecast on time as accurately as possible given the latest knowledge of the project; reviews forecast with Regional Services Director as needed
- Lead implementation teams in the deployment and configuration of solution.
- Develop and demonstrate expertise with the various components of the technical environment.
- Demonstrate effective use of staff and client personnel on projects, effectively delegating responsibility, addressing conflict and maintaining a high level of morale among consultants.
- Coach and mentor consultants reporting to them in the use of consulting methodologies.
- Possess and continue to develop solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Estimate and track budget and timeline
- Focus on customer satisfaction through professional quality service, promptly addressing customer issues, and follow-up resolution.
- Is familiar with the scope and application of our consulting services, develops skills in identifying further consulting opportunities and directly assists with the process of marketing our services.
- Generate client billings in a timely fashion and manages the collection activities for both product and consulting services.
- Manages the transition of the client’s issues to the Support organization at the end of the engagement.
- 2-4 years of enterprise project management experience; ideally 2+ years experience in web-based systems implementations.
- Financial Services experience (Commercial, Mid-Market or Equipment Leasing) preferred.
- Must be confident and capable of managing small to large project teams.
- Self directed, confident, individual with effective communication and presentation skills required.
- BS/BA degree required, Master or MBA a plus.
Able to travel 10-20%
About HCL CapitalStream:
CapitalStream is an integrated software platform enabling commercial banks and finance companies to implement Straight Through Processing (STP) across lending and leasing portfolios. CapitalStream transforms manual paper-based operations into automated enterprises that respond quickly, efficiently and consistently. CapitalStream streamlines sales, origination, credit analysis, decisioning, document generation, closing, funding, booking, account monitoring and ongoing risk management to reduce cost, risk and processing time. For a rapidly growing list of world class financial institutions, CapitalStream has revolutionized business, commercial, equipment and real estate finance operations by integrating and automating disparate functions and systems to double transaction throughput without increasing headcount.
CapitalStream is part of HCLs growing portfolio of integrated software products and services providing financial institutions end-to-end solutions that are proven, low cost and quick to implement. HCL Technologies is one of India's leading global IT Services companies, providing software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). HCL leverages an extensive global offshore infrastructure and its global network of offices in 18 countries to deliver solutions across select verticals including financial services and lending.