Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Technical Architect Jobs in Reston, VA
We are looking for a Technical Architect with strong experience in design and development of Java/J2EE based applications. In this role you will be responsible for requirements gathering, project estimation, architecture, design and development of scalable web-based enterprise applications.
- 12+ years of experience in product development and architecture of consumer software and enterprise applications
- Extensive experience in Enterprise products, Web services and J2EE technologies
- Ability to work well with end-users to learn about their specific business needs and must be able to gain their confidence when presenting solutions to their systems’ needs
- Experience working with large companies in a Solutions Architect role
- Must have experience working with offshore teams
- Very strong presentation skills and writing skills
- The person must also possess project management and organization skills to manage, lead a team of developers and gain consensus amongst team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a Tier 1 college
About hCentive, Inc.:
hCentive is in the business of simplifying the complex world of health insurance. hCentive provides technology solutions for health insurers and state health agencies. These solutions help them reduce cost and administrative complexity, while enhancing relationships with their customers.
hCentive is the first organization to build an exchange solution from the ground-up post the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA). hCentive has developed a deep understanding of healthcare reform and has crafted solutions and services that align with federal and state regulations and meet or exceed all industry standards
The hCentive WebInsure Consumer, WebInsure Medicare and WebInsure Group platforms help health insurers cost effectively acquire and manage individual, Medicare and small business customers. The hCentive WebInsure Private Exchange platform allows health plans to offer defined contribution plan marketplace to small business customers. WebInsure State platform helps states create a health benefits exchange to comply with health insurance exchange requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010. The WebInsure Exchange Manager provides a complete connectivity solution for health plans to connect to State Exchanges. The WebInsure Cloud solution provides practical and cost-effective cloud hosting options to health plans.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Technical Architect jobs in Reston, Virginia: