Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Test Lead Jobs in Denver, CO
Location: Denver, CO
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools
- Strong knowledge/experience with software testing methodologies and processes
- Experience with product life cycle and support processes such as patches, mainline releases, service packs
- Experience with testing tools such as JUnit, Selenium, JTest etc is an advantage
- Technically competent in web application technologies, XML, database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server or DB2), platforms (UNIX and Windows)
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
- Should have good communication and analytical skills, team handling experience
About hCentive, Inc.:
hCentive is in the business of simplifying the complex world of health insurance. hCentive provides technology solutions for health insurers and state health agencies. These solutions help them reduce cost and administrative complexity, while enhancing relationships with their customers.
hCentive is the first organization to build an exchange solution from the ground-up post the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA). hCentive has developed a deep understanding of healthcare reform and has crafted solutions and services that align with federal and state regulations and meet or exceed all industry standards
The hCentive WebInsure Consumer, WebInsure Medicare and WebInsure Group platforms help health insurers cost effectively acquire and manage individual, Medicare and small business customers. The hCentive WebInsure Private Exchange platform allows health plans to offer defined contribution plan marketplace to small business customers. WebInsure State platform helps states create a health benefits exchange to comply with health insurance exchange requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010. The WebInsure Exchange Manager provides a complete connectivity solution for health plans to connect to State Exchanges. The WebInsure Cloud solution provides practical and cost-effective cloud hosting options to health plans.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Test Lead jobs in Denver, Colorado: