Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Training Administrator Jobs in North Haven, CT
Benefits Offered401K, Vision, Life, Medical, Dental
HB Communications, Inc. is seeking a full-time Training Administrator to enhance the learning and development experience of our employees. This person will collaborate with all of HB’s departments to create a continuous learning environment that encourages professional and personal growth through our internal educational platforms. They will report directly to the Director of HR. This role will be based out of our corporate headquarters in North Haven, CT and will coordinate across our New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts offices.
- Collect data for the creation of role-specific templates.
- Identify and document training required for progression.
- Facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities for all departments.
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
- Organize or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Ensure availability of all training materials and ensure that all employees are aware of training requirements.
- Map out training plans for individual employees.
- Administer training registration and logistics as necessary.
- Coordinate instruction to mentors and coaches.
- Prepare and distribute training aids, leveraging professional training where appropriate.
- Apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Provide feedback to program participants and management.
- Maintain employee training records and report outcomes.
- Provide support to HR Director & Safety Coordinator in administering Safety Program.
- Provide support to HR Director in administering required HR trainings.
The ideal candidate has a passion for learning as well as teaching. This person is highly organized and interested in AV, digital and collaboration technologies.
This person must be able to think and work both independently and collaboratively to meet necessary goals and objectives. They will be able to effectively and professionally interact with employees, department heads, and executive-level staff and demonstrate the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks/projects.
Other characteristics should include attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills, and ability to make unique suggestions utilizing existing resources. Candidates looking to be considered for this position must be PC proficient with competency using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Competitive pay
- Progressive Career Path in the AV industry
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match)
- Overtime Pay
- Paid Time Off
About HB Communications, Inc:
HB Communications, Inc. began as HB Motion Picture Service in 1946, and has since grown into a multi-pillared company with audiovisual and telecommunications underpinnings, covering education, corporate, military, worship, and other markets. Merging audiovisual and information technologies, HB designs, builds, services, and supports end-to-end solutions for its clientele. HB largely serves the Northeast U.S., is headquartered in North Haven, CT, but supports a customer base that spans the globe.
HB Communications, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Posted 3 months ago
Browse Training Administrator jobs in North Haven, Connecticut: