Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
HB Communications, Inc. is actively seeking to hire a Helpdesk Service Agent to join our Managed Services Organization in our corporate office in North Haven, CT. This person will be responsible for assisting customers by providing service information and resolving technical issues.
- Monitor and take ownership of cases (Dispatch queue or Phone initiation).
- Coordination of available dates/times with client, HB technician or various other sub-contracted technical resources to satisfy both service and PM (preventative maintenance) requirements.
- Utilize CRM system dispatch tools (SAP & Salesforce).
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Determine appropriate tech skill set/tools needed for call.
- Confirmation of dispatch, creating and sending detailed work orders to the technicians.
- Perform follow-ups to insure tech on schedule day of dispatch, re-scheduling as necessary based on client or technician changes.
- Insure client is updated as necessary via phone & e-mail.
- Insure case information and case status are current.
- Service order entry and processing.
- Makes proactive follow-up calls to clients.
- Ordering/initiate ordering of replacement parts.
- Answers customer service lines.
- Liaison between vendors, customers and HB.
- Determines appropriate pricing using factory and HB guidelines.
- Provides status reports on-demand for company and customer.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Overall case project management.
- Ability to identify and escalate issues above job profile and/or capabilities.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to think and work independently and meet necessary guidelines. They will be able to effectively and professionally interact with employees, customers, and colleagues and demonstrate the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks/projects.
Other characteristics should include attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills, and good problem solving. Candidates looking to be considered for this position must be PC proficient with competency using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to think and work independently to meet necessary deadlines.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- PC proficient.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Strong desire to learn and be trained.
- Ability to conduct one’s self in a professional manner at all times
Work Week and Hours:
40 hours - Mon – Fri, must be flexible to work after hours and weekends when required.
*After-hours and weekends will be on an overtime basis.
- Competitive pay
- Progressive Career Path in the AV industry
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match)
- Overtime Pay
- Paid Time Off
So what does all this mean to you?
- The security & stability of an industry leader
- Unlimited career advancement opportunities and increased marketability
- Exposure to the most leading edge technologies in the industry
- Fully paid training & industry certification
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a group of extremely talented & dedicated professionals
- A collaborative and friendly culture with a management team with vision and passion for growth
About HB Communications, Inc:
HB Communications, Inc. began as HB Motion Picture Service in 1946, and has since grown into a multi-pillared company with audiovisual and telecommunications underpinnings, covering education, corporate, military, worship, and other markets. Merging audiovisual and information technologies, HB designs, builds, services, and supports end-to-end solutions for its clientele. HB largely serves the Northeast U.S., is headquartered in North Haven, CT, but supports a customer base that spans the globe.
HB Communications, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All Jobs at HB Communications, Inc
applied to this job.
Posted 8 days ago