Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Accounts Payable Specialist Jobs in North Haven, CT
Contract Accounts Payable Specialist
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental, Life, Vision, 401K
HB Communications, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Contract Accounts Payable Specialist. This position is a 1 to 2 month contract, with the potential to transition into a permanent role.
The jobholder is responsible for the processing of invoices for payment; matching purchasing orders to manufacturer’s invoices, processing resolution of customer payment problems, and maintaining the accounts payable files. In addition, he/she will fill in for and assist the AP Manager as needed.
- Processes invoices for payments.
- Matches up packing slips, invoices and purchase orders.
- Matches vendor debit memos with manufacturer’s credit memos.
- Provides Accounts Payable Manager with bills for approval and payment.
- Matches payments to invoices.
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders.
- Assists other departments in the resolution of customer queries.
- Maintains A/P data
- Works with vendors to resolve payment problems.
- Assists AP Manager in the day-to-day operations.
- Fills in for AP Manager in his/her absence.
- Interfaces with all levels of management.
- Answers phone and emails, in addition to other administration duties.
- 1-2 years relevant experience, we will also consider strong entry-level candidates.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Financial/Accounting background a plus.
- Competitive pay
- Progressive Career Path in the AV industry
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match)
- Overtime Pay
- Paid Time Off
So what does all this mean to you?
- The security & stability of an industry leader
- Unlimited career advancement opportunities and increased marketability
- Exposure to the most leading edge technologies in the industry
- Fully paid training & industry certification
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a group of extremely talented & dedicated professionals
- A collaborative and friendly culture with a management team with vision and passion for growth
About HB Communications, Inc:
HB Communications, Inc. began as HB Motion Picture Service in 1946, and has since grown into a multi-pillared company with audiovisual and telecommunications underpinnings, covering education, corporate, military, worship, and other markets. Merging audiovisual and information technologies, HB designs, builds, services, and supports end-to-end solutions for its clientele. HB largely serves the Northeast U.S., is headquartered in North Haven, CT, but supports a customer base that spans the globe.
HB Communications, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Accounts Payable Specialist jobs in North Haven, Connecticut: