Primary function of the SQL Database Developer is to develop and manage the enterprise business intelligence architecture including data warehousing and other production database environments.
1. Design and support data warehousing including data models, business definitions, security and data integrity.
2. Perform data analysis
3. Resolve database performance issues, capacity issues, replication, and other data issues
4. Maintain SQL and Oracle databases
1. Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 features
2. Able to be "on-call" (rotating basis)
3. Professional and friendly communications
Three years' experience and a solid understanding of database structure, SQL syntax, and ETL in either SQL Server or Oracle, with minimum three years' experience working with database data models.
About Hays Search Group:
Hays Search Group is a national, woman-owned search firm, specializing in contingency and retained searches for permanent vacancies. Our focus is on providing outstanding customer service and understanding your exact needs when searching for a new job opportunity. We understand that building trust takes time and the key to building lasting relationships is to adhere to strict moral and ethical principles. We take the time to get to know you so we can provide the best possible match for your long-term career goals.