Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Applications Specialist Jobs in St. Louis, MO
Oracle HRMS Application Specialist
- Experience in Oracle HRMS, Payroll, OAB, Workflow and AME.
- Must have 5-8 years experience as Oracle Technical Consultant.
- Versed with development of Conversions, Interfaces, Reports.
- Write/Fix Fast Formulas for Payroll process, Fix issues with PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Write balance adjustment procedures that will assist the year end process.
- Design and develop programs for payroll exceptions reporting, payroll validation processed data. Create concurrent programs for extract and load data.
- Experience in analysis, design and development of data conversion programs.
- Perform unit and integration tests and also provide documentation.
- Capable of managing projects with milestones and have a sense of urgency in meeting project goals
- Experience with Staged deployments - Dev, Stage, Disaster Recovery, Production
- Good business knowledge in HR and Payroll processes
- Experience with industry standard project management, software development and support processes and best practices desired.
Fluent in English
OTHER FAVORABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to multitask, evaluate high priorities and deliver quality performance under pressure
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation, with a focus professional interaction with all customers, contractors and vendors, both internal and external.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new products and technologies
- Able to communicate with personnel in multi-disciplines from the clerical level to senior management
- Able to interact professionally with clients, contractors and vendors both internal and external
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
This position supports and assists the implementation of HCM (Human Capital Management) applications in a global, multi-Business Group environment. This position provides assistance to the Project Managers and Technical Services Manager for implementations and other enhancements. In addition, this position will help the Operations team in resolving production issues, as needed.
- Ensures a stable performance environment for the Oracle HRMS system.
- Serves as the focal point for all internal and external communications for all Oracle HC Product related problems
- Oversees the provision of critical and essential infrastructure services to locations enterprise-wide
- Works with the IT Enterprise Architecture group to define and manage the infrastructure for the enterprise and identifies major areas of development
- Defines technical standards and procedures
- Recommends appropriate course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Oversees all projects within the domain of the product infrastructure which includes hardware and software installation and upgrades.
- Proactively assists Project Manager in defining direction for future projects.
- Proactively researches and locates the necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends as they develop; analyzes/predicts trends and develops a long-range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring; maintain high service level for the user community.
- Proactively researches technology trends of the product; identifies and markets applicable uses of the product and it’s components.
- Responsible for determining product delivery and deployment dates for new product releases, feature and maintenance releases, and regular corrective service or service pack releases.
- Ensures the technology and architectural roadmap of engineering is properly aligned with and supports the product/business road map.
About Hays Search Group:
Hays Search Group is a national, woman-owned search firm, specializing in contingency and retained searches for permanent vacancies. Our focus is on providing outstanding customer service and understanding your exact needs when searching for a new job opportunity. We understand that building trust takes time and the key to building lasting relationships is to adhere to strict moral and ethical principles. We take the time to get to know you so we can provide the best possible match for your long-term career goals.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Applications Specialist jobs in St Louis, Missouri:
Technical Specialist / Application Specialist $55/HR.
HELP-Hire Healthcare in St Louis, MO
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
RR Donnelley in St Louis, MO
Posted 2 months ago on the web
Financial Markets Specialist, Fixed Income
Thomson Reuters in St. Louis, MO
Posted 2 months ago on the web