• Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience.
• Solid experience providing network support on Cisco router platforms.
• Relevant technical certifications. CCNP or above preferred; however, a CCNA is acceptable.
• Understands the need for and consistently practices effective teamwork with others.
• Ability to interact with IT personnel on all levels to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
• Capable of prioritizing and managing assignments, tasks and projects to completion with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a detail oriented approach while multitasking in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient in all currently supported network technology standards in use.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures manuals.
• Provide level 2 and 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
• Identify and install hardware/software and network purchases in accordance with company policy.
• Administer and maintain the company's WAN infrastructure in compliance with all standards.
• Assist with the installation and support of the datacenter Wide Area Network (WAN) infrastructure
• Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations involving readily identifiable problems
• Assist with the planning of large scale projects through vendor comparison and cost studies
• Responsible for moderately complex tasks relating to network monitoring, operations, and maintenance.
• Develop project plans for all network implementation activities of small to medium level of complexity.
• Build, maintain, and manage strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
• Ensure that assets are responsibly maintained, inventories and / or disposed of properly.
Sorry, no relocation assistance.
No C2C Visas.
Hays Search Group is a national, woman-owned search firm, specializing in contingency and retained searches for permanent vacancies. Our focus is on providing outstanding customer service and understanding your exact needs when searching for a new job opportunity. We understand that building trust takes time and the key to building lasting relationships is to adhere to strict moral and ethical principles. We take the time to get to know you so we can provide the best possible match for your long-term career goals.
Browse network engineer jobs in Scottsdale, Arizona: