Regional Site Manager - NY City & StateResidence:
Must be located close to the New York City for frequent visits there. Can live in NJ or surrounding areas, but needs to be within a 45 minutes to an hour driving of the City.Department:
6 months contract to hire*The ideal candidate should be located in the New York City Metro area and will be responsible for company’s portfolio in New York City and Eastern New York State.Purpose:
Responsible for managing operational aspects of a tower and rooftop asset portfolio. Responsibilities include integration, and maintenance of new and existing towers, rooftops, and tenant installations, regulatory compliance, vendor management, inspection, and sales support. Job Functions:
Interface with Regional Leasing Manager and tenants in the leasing, site design and installation processes.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Establish and maintain daily project plans for multiple contracts as required; work directly with clients with support from internal and external resources.
- Prepare, coordinate, and close out all required accounting requirements for each project including requisitions, purchase orders, invoice approvals, etc.
- Review and recommend tenant installation configurations on tower and in compound. Approve tenant co-location application evidencing same.
- Obtain current certificates of insurance showing job identification or name for any vendor performing services for the company.
- Communicate construction notice-to-proceed requirements to tenant & contractors.
- Site walks with tenant – preliminary design site walk, final inspection, punch list, etc.
- Complete all project closeouts, including site walks, punch list item completion, document scanning, site binder, and accounting.
- Ensure all construction related documentation (Permits, as-built drawings, etc.) is incorporated into company project filing system. (Scanned and hard copies)
- Quarterly/annual lighting inspections and repair of lighting related outages. (NOTAMs)
- Ensure compliance with regulations regarding proper signage and environmental requirements at all sites.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State & Local safety, environmental and zoning code conditions.
- Facilitate tower and building inspections, as required.
- Conduct site inspections to verify equipment removal, electrical configuration, etc.
- Routine and on-demand site maintenance and repair activities, including snow removal, grounds maintenance, access road maintenance, trash removal, etc.
- Handle day-to-day project level customer, contractor, and internal communications – verbal and written.
- Develop and nurture client relationship by identifying requirements; anticipating and resolving problems.
- Monitor and communicate metrics with company tracking tools and reports on a minimum weekly basis.
- Assist Mergers & Acquisitions group with the auditing of assets being considered for purchase or site management opportunities. Integrate newly acquired sites within company’s portfolio based on specific timelines as directed by the SVP of Operations.
- Interface with Lease Administration regarding due diligence package questions and other site related issues.
- Initiate and conduct necessary meetings to keep project on schedule and within budget with early problem resolution.
- Update, upload, and maintain all necessary site information under the control of the operations team up-to-date in company’s central database.
- Meet site visits quota as per assigned territory on an annual basis.
- Manage assigned territory’s operational and capital budgets for repair, maintenance, and upgrade activities of sites and ensure that the budget is not exceeded.
- Participate on weekly conference calls and attend team and company meetings at specific locations throughout the year as designated by the company.
Working in a combination of field and office environments. Position will involve extensive travel to sites/meeting places for field activities, within region, and to Florida for periodic company meetings. It is expected that over 75% of the time this position will be functioning on the road and traveling to various sites while executing all necessary tasks as highlighted above while traveling.Qualifications:
- Four year advanced degree, prefer Civil, RF, or equivalent Engineering degree
- Minimum seven years experience in wireless communication development, site construction and telecommunications construction project management
- Experience with rooftop telecommunications installations and management.
- Thorough knowledge of telecommunication construction practices
- Experience with handling and managing P&L of up to $2 Million per year.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license
- Disciplined, organized, and thorough individual who is a self-starter.
- Demonstrated mastery in multi-tasking
- Communicates honestly, clearly, and frequently
- Aptitude for success in corporate environment
- Effective in an entrepreneurial culture, working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent client relationship management skills