*Work is remote: looking to hire a PM for complete cell site development who lives in the North East Region. Open to candidates located anywhere in Northeastern U.S.! *6 months contract to hire.
Responsible for complete coordination of all activities in acquiring, engineering, and constructing new sites nationwide.Job Functions:
These job functions are representative of tasks accomplished by incumbents. The list is not exhaustive; incumbents perform other job related tasks.Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Coordinate set up of the project(s), budgets, and initiation of all new tower/site builds as approved and assigned
- Define scope, solicit, and select through RFP processes as required all subcontractors and material vendors to provide site acquisition and construction services to complete the project(s)
- Establish and maintain daily project plans for multiple contracts as required; work directly with clients with support from internal and external resources
- Handle day to day project level customer, contractor, and internal communications – verbal and written
- Develop and nurture client relationship by identifying requirements; anticipating and resolving problems
- Monitor and communicate metrics with company tracking tools and reports on a minimum weekly basis.
- Initiate and conduct necessary meetings to keep project on schedule and within budget with early problem resolution.
- Prepare, coordinate, and close out all required accounting requirements for each project including requisitions, purchase orders, invoice approvals, etc.
- Complete all project closeouts including site walks, punch list item completion, document scanning, site binder, and accounting
- Maintain all project records and data on company database and utilize workflow and project management tools to manage assigned projects
- Ensure assigned projects do not exceed allotted budget or scheduled timelines
- Perform other duties as assigned by the SVP of Operations
Working in jobsite environment and company facilities as required. Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds, be able to physically travel and access potential and actual new tower construction sites to observe progress and inspect results of installations. Job will involve some travel.Qualifications:
- 4 year degree, prefer Civil or equivalent Engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in wireless communication development, site acquisition and construction project management
- Proficient user of Excel, Outlook, VPN environment apps.
- Demonstrated mastery in ongoing multiple tasking and project management skills
- Prefer bilingual in Spanish, both written and verbal.
- Disciplined and organized individual with attention to details
- Ability to work in fast-pace and pressured environment
- Effective in an entrepreneurial culture, working independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license