Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open EMT Basic Jobs in Camden, DE
Emergency Medical Technicians provide basic life support (BLS) to patients with illness/injury per established standards of care and in accordance with the current jurisdictional medical protocols for emergency medical service providers. Those who meet Hart to Heart’s minimum standards for driving also operate emergency vehicles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide basic life support to patients within EMT-B scope of practice.
- Complete patient care reports and other documentation and submit same to appropriate parties and maintain confidentiality of this patient information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Conduct regular inventory of assigned transport unit/chase vehicle, with particular attention to medications, fluids, and other materiel subject to expiration, and rotate same to maintain current stock.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and recognize and promptly report unsafe situations.
- Operate assigned vehicles safely and in accordance with applicable traffic laws (if assigned as a driver).
- Ensure readiness of assigned vehicles at beginning and end of shift.
- Clean and fuel assigned vehicles and care for and maintain, within reason, equipment and assigned apparatus; reporting deficiencies to proper personnel.
- EMT-Basic licensure in assigned jurisdiction
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- Driver’s license with safe driving record (if assigned as a driver)
- Ability to pass a drug screen, criminal background check, and pre-employment behavioral interview
- Ability to communicate proficiently in writing and orally in the English Language
- PPD clearance and Hepatitis B vaccination or waiver
TO APPLY IMMEDIATELY: https://harttoheartambulance.jobs/positions/read/20
This position is based in Camden, DE.
About Hart to Heart Transportation:
Hart to Heart Transportation, a locally owned and growing company is on the move. We are seeking dependable people to join our extraordinary team of caring healthcare professionals. If you are energetic, customer focused, highly motivated and capable of delivering superior patient and customer care, Hart to Heart would like to talk to you.
Hart to Heart offers competitive pay, health insurance, and 401(K).
Hart to Heart Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse EMT Basic jobs in Camden, Delaware:
Westside Family Healthcare in Dover, DE
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Nemours Cardiac Center Medical Assistant II- Part Time
Nemours in Dover, DE
Posted 1 month ago on Lensa
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Maxim Health - Homecare in Dover, DE
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter