IP Paralegal/Assistant US Patent Administrator
Major Northern New Jersey law firm seeks Intellectual Property Professionals:1.) Assistant Patent Administrator
- Min 5 years law firm Patent administration/paralegal experience;
- Major firm experience a plus;
- Work independently in providing quality patent services to attorneys and clients;
- Manage client patent portfolios in conducting, tracking, managing and organizing researched information including related and/or prior patents, prior art and patent families;
- Experience in both prosecution and litigation major plus;
- Position requires excellent organizational and research skills.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits.
Exceptional candidates with similar experience are encouraged to apply.