Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Great work environment.”
Our Downtown Miami office is seeking a full time in-office Accounts Receivable Specialist who must be detailed oriented, organized, excellent communication skills (written & oral) and a team player.
1. Entering office deposits on a daily basis
2. Monitoring accounts receivable daily to target past due accounts
3. Updating Collections module with collection status
4. Communications via email/phone with clients regarding past due balances
5. Calendaring in AIM deadlines to file appeals for reductions made on invoices
6. Follow up with timekeepers to obtain appeal responses timely
7. Filing electronic appeals online with various clients timely
8. Updating Excel spreadsheets with respect to Appeals/Carrier Releases/Writeoffs, etc.
9. Any other miscellaneous duties deemed necessary
Florida Defense Litigation Law Firm
150 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 1200
15 days ago
View all Jobs at Hamilton & Miller PA
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?
We're sending you an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you'd like to create a password, create one here.