Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Information Security Architect Jobs in Schaumburg, IL
Senior Information Security Architect
Also functions as a pre-sales security engineer and security product expert assisting HALOCK’s sales staff in determining the appropriate technical architecture and product/tool suite(s) to fit HALOCK’s client needs.
Working with individuals within the Security Engineering Services (SES) group, and other areas of HALOCK, the Architect facilitates client Incident Response activities, acting as the primary Incident Handler and security event project manager.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned security professional, with strong infrastructure, security product, and project management experience who is also well versed in Incident Response methodology and techniques.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Spearhead HALOCK’s Incident Response activities and client engagements.
- Technical project management of engineering services and product implementation engagements.
- Pre-sales security engineering support for HALOCK business development executives.
- Research and develop expert knowledge with select security product and tool suites.
- Develop, implement, and champion security engineering and Incident Response methodologies and processes through HALOCK and HALOCK’s clients.
- Minimum 10 – 15 years overall in information technology
- 5+ years of Incident Response and Forensics experience.
- 3 – 5 years of infrastructure engineering and management with a particular focus on security
- 3 – 5 years of formal project management (PMP preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert knowledge of Incident Response and Forensics methods and tools.
- Expert knowledge of information security, control, and risk management techniques, trends, and developments.
- Demonstrated critical thinking capabilities, especially under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Ability to understand business goals and to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and personal integrity in the exercise of duties, including the ability to professionally address confidential matters.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary, cross-functional teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology discipline. Master’s degree or post-graduate work preferred.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
Must possess one or more of the following security and/or incident response certifications:Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH)
GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Preferred product implementation exposure will include:
Compensation will include Strong Base + Q Bonus, Benefits, 401K
About Halock SecurityLabs - www.halock.com:
About HALOCK Security Labs
HALOCK Security Labs is a rapidly growing information security technology (cyber security) and management consulting firm headquartered in Schaumburg, IL (Chicago area).
Our unique approach enables us to be both a technical and strategic security partner to our clients. We help them determine exactly what their security obligations are and then assist them in achieving compliance with those requirements in a way that is reasonable and appropriate for their organization.
HALOCK services include:
Security Strategy, Management, and Governance
Risk Assessments and Risk Management
Compliance Analysis, Remediation, and Attestation (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Analysis
Malware Defense Programs
Security Products and Engineering
Incident Response/Data Breach Planning and Incident/Data Breach Response
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Senior Information Security Architect jobs in Schaumburg, Illinois: