Location: Itasca, ILOur client is an innovative high-tech technology firm that is looking to expand their web portal architecture team.
This new member on the team will be function as the Web Architect and will be engaged in the design of an enterprise-wide web portal solution that will service both internal and external customers. This architect will lead the effort to design new solutions and will collaborate with the development team to implement the solution.
We are looking for an individual that has functioned in a development capacity preferably working for a technology product driven company focused on the development of web and on-line based systems. Our client will be interested in candidates that have the following:
- Deep architecture experience
- Strong development background
- Deep experience with web and/or online solutions
- Provide leadership to the Web/Portal Application Development teams
- Analyze and understand business needs and provide optimal solutions
- Develop Portal and Ecommerce Architecture strategy and roadmap
- Develop partnerships with all key stakeholders
- Deliver multiple projects every quarter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other equivalent or related field.
- Advanced degree preferred. Negotiable based on experience
- 10+ years of software development / software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Web Development
- 5+ years of experience as an Architect or Software Systems Engineer
- Practical knowledge of IT Application development, SDLC processes, agile development methodology
- Thorough knowledge of Java, Linux, Web Servers and Application Servers
- Significant Experience with or Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Expertise in eCommerce/n-tier Web Application Design and Deployment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Web/Internet/Network/PCI/PII security expertise
- Experience building highly available and scalable Web Applications
- CMS expertise
- Web based Ecommerce experience
- Web site Optimization expertise
- Thorough, hands-on Database experience.
About H.T. Associates.com:
Established in 1980, H.T. Associates, Inc. (HTA) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and Human Resources consulting firm. We are in our third decade of providing permanent staffing and staff augmentation assistance to many of the worlds leading corporations.
In fact, our firms efforts have been instrumental in one of our corporate clients winning the coveted Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award, with that client bestowing the Malcolm Baldrige Vendor Quality Award on HTA in recognition of our outstanding assistance.
At HTA we specialize in the placement of professionals at top tier companies that are experiencing dynamic growth. This allows for involvement in exciting and challenging projects while providing significantly accelerated career growth for our candidates. Also, with their expert knowledge of the Talent Acquisition Process, our highly skilled consultants can provide counsel on successful interviewing techniques and lend professional assistance throughout the entire placement process.