FT Permanent Role:
This is a highly strategic HR leadership role, and our ideal candidate will have solid corporate HR experience with a world-class company. HR leadership for these business units includes advising and consulting on all areas of HR. This HR Generalist collaborates with business leadership, designs and executes strategic, long range, operational and developmental goals, and will engage in projects for the business and for HR. These HR leaders will be able to influence through data and analytics while having a highly collaborative approach.
This person will support a 400+ client group. Some of the strategic initiatives this person will engage in will include:
Key Areas of Concentration to support the assigned business units:
- Assist the business in their movement to a segmented business model
- Review & evaluate the current portfolio of efficiency processes
- Asses the personnel engaged in defining these processes to ensure the correct talent is in place
- Assist in moving the organization from an activity workflow model to a results oriented model
- Formulating and implementing business strategy
- Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- Organizational Development
- Change management
- Process design
- Workforce Planning
- Corporate culture change initiatives
- Organizational needs assessment
- Act as a strategic business partner to senior management, consulting on all areas of HR and related issues.
- Develop HR strategic plans and budgets and establish strategic and long-term HR direction for the functional area. Ensures execution of plans.
- Oversee HR operations for a business area.
- Assist others in resolving high visibility HR issues and problems.
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement programs or processes to address business needs.
- Engage regularly in project teams and may lead projects or assignments within their business unit and within HR.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external business partners. Demonstrate strong coaching skills.
- Stay up to date on trends and developments within HR, the functional area as well as the insurance industry.
- High analytical capability. Comfortable driving and influencing decision making utilizing data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with professional certifications preferred. MBA preferred
Minimum of eight years related work experience with demonstrated proficiency in all generalist capacities including employee relations, recruiting, compensation administration, organizational design and development and established depth in talent management processes and practices
About H.T. Associates.com:
Established in 1980, H.T. Associates, Inc. (HTA) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and Human Resources consulting firm. We are in our third decade of providing permanent staffing and staff augmentation assistance to many of the worlds leading corporations.
In fact, our firms efforts have been instrumental in one of our corporate clients winning the coveted Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award, with that client bestowing the Malcolm Baldrige Vendor Quality Award on HTA in recognition of our outstanding assistance.
At HTA we specialize in the placement of professionals at top tier companies that are experiencing dynamic growth. This allows for involvement in exciting and challenging projects while providing significantly accelerated career growth for our candidates. Also, with their expert knowledge of the Talent Acquisition Process, our highly skilled consultants can provide counsel on successful interviewing techniques and lend professional assistance throughout the entire placement process.
Posted 3 years ago