Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Industrial Electrician Journeyman Jobs in Greenville, SC
Industrial Electrician Journeyman
Candidate must be able to read and accurately interpret electrical construction drawings, terminate cables, install conduit, wiring, cables and trouble shoot control wiring from schematics.
Must perform all phases of installation, maintenance, trouble shoot system, repair and inspect electrical and instrumentation systems and services work in new and renovated facilities. Ability to understand control schematics and equipment installation instructions and wiring diagrams for basic equipment.
Must have at least 5 years of experience as construction electrician working with limited supervision. Must have 10 Hour OSHA training.
- Extensive knowledge in the installation, maintenance, repair and testing of electrical systems found in an industrial manufacturing facility. Transformers, Motor Control Centers, Starters, Motors, V.F.D. and D.C. drive controllers, Control Systems and P.L.C.s.
- Competent in V.F.D. and D.C. drive controller configurations and terminations.
- Competent in installations, start up, and trouble shooting of motor controls / relay logic / P.L.C.s.
- Competent in using test equipment to test, trouble shoot, and repair systems to ensure proper working conditions before turning such systems over to plant personal for operation.
- Be able to install conduit and install wire as needed to facilitate the systems called out.
- Must provide and maintain personal hand tools per Company policy.
About H P&I:
H P & I is a nationwide provider of specialty craft field services and professional support to industrial facilities, contractors, power plants, and major equipment OEM. Positions available for specialty craft, professionals and other disciplines. H P & I is a dynamic company rapidly becoming a leading power & industrial contractor support customer throughout the USA. www.HopePI.net
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Industrial Electrician Journeyman jobs in Greenville, South Carolina: