Posted 8 months ago in Customer Service
Are you a people person? Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Can you thrive in a busy work environment that values the delivery of a great customer experience? Looking for a career with great opportunity to grow? Then GuardMe Security is the place for you!
Since its inception in 1997, GuardMe Security has emerged as a leading dealer for a prestigious portfolio of home & commercial security providers.. When you join us, you will become part of a culture that demands that you work harder on yourself than you do on your job through personal and professional development opportunities and highly skilled management that supports the GuardMe team. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees and their families along with strong internal promotion opportunities.
GuardMe is right for you if you are:
• Highly motivated and enjoy winning.
• Able to present the value of outstanding customer service
• Look forward to helping our business growth activly working the phones.
• Desire to provide approachable expertise to our customers on a personal level
What's in it for you?
• $10 per hour starting wage
• World Class training - extensive training with ongoing success modules
• Productive and effective work enviorment.
What we want?
• Ambitious professional who love to work hard and value relationship management
• Two years of successful customer service experience.
• Excellent communication skills and professional telephone demeanor
• Growth and career oriented with drive to succeed
• Strong computer skills and ability to learn new applications
• Great listening skills and customer focused approach
Who is Guard Me Inc?
When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients.
To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners.
We are proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same over 60,000 customers later. We continue to listen carefully to each of our customers before designing an integrated security system to meet their needs.
Browse customer service assistant jobs in Old Bridge Township:
David's Lawn & Landscape Design - Manalapan Township, NJ
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Unipro Uniforms - Staten Island, NY
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Job Window - Freehold, NJ
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply