Seeking to Hire:gTECHserv
is seeking a professional, well experienced, highly qualified Senior Technical Engineer who possesses leadership capabilities, a strong knowledgebase in virtualization, and a proactive, innovative and assertive mindset.Mandatory Technical Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, MCSE, MCSM, MCM, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP
- 5 or more years of qualified technician experience
- In-depth knowledgebase of network virtualization, cloud-based infrastructures and hosted application servers
- Competent understanding of virtual, cloud-based and hosted network infrastructures
- Proficient understanding of:
Microsoft Virtual Server, Hyper-V, VMWare
Windows Server Infrastructure, AD, DNS
Remote Access Technologies
Microsoft Exchange Server
- Professional oral and written communication skills (documentation, client presentations, etc.)
- Confidence in leadership capabilities for work related to daily task administrations, team/group projects, and crisis/emergency scenarios
- Progressive experience leading and managing large client engagements
Please apply with a complete resume. All interviews must be scheduled via email; gTECHserv will not be accepting walk-ins.
- Respond quickly and comprehensively to IT issues while properly documenting each scenario for both internal reasoning and client awareness purposes
- Maintain stabilized and positive client relationship by: proactively monitoring all specified facets of clients’ network, accurately determining the appropriate response action when needed, and professionally communicating any unique variables to the appropriate liaison
- Accurately evaluate customers’ business issues, identify requirements, create business case justifications, and propose appropriate enterprise solutions
- Analyze current and future virtualization needs for IT/operations environments
- Develop in-depth understanding of a client’s business requirements, along with client’s current technical environment; accurately assess and make recommendations
- Develop customized solutions that address specific needs, and the successful management and/or delivery of engagements
gTECHserv is a Managed Service Provide located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Over 13 years of success and innovation has led to gTECHserv's recognition as an IT elitist. The organization has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as Leading Cloud Aggregator of the South East and by CRN Magazine as Most Innovative MSP. As an exclusive DELL partner, gTECHserv was named 2012's Leading Preferred Channel Partner of the South East.
gTECHserv specializes in cloud-based managed services, comprehensive IT infrastructure development, virtualization, hosted solutions, data storage, data management, network monitoring and management, virtual video surveillance, telecommunications, connectivity, and many other IT related business facet.