Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Network Engineer Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Senior Technical Network Engineer
gTECHserv is seeking a professional, well experienced, highly qualified Senior Technical Engineer who possesses leadership capabilities, a strong knowledgebase in virtualization, and a proactive, innovative and assertive mindset.
Mandatory Technical Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, MCSE, MCSM, MCM, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP
- 5 or more years of qualified technician experience
- In-depth knowledgebase of network virtualization, cloud-based infrastructures and hosted application servers
- Competent understanding of virtual, cloud-based and hosted network infrastructures
- Proficient understanding of:
Windows Server Infrastructure, AD, DNS
Remote Access Technologies
Microsoft Exchange Server
- Professional oral and written communication skills (documentation, client presentations, etc.)
- Confidence in leadership capabilities for work related to daily task administrations, team/group projects, and crisis/emergency scenarios
- Progressive experience leading and managing large client engagements
- Respond quickly and comprehensively to IT issues while properly documenting each scenario for both internal reasoning and client awareness purposes
- Maintain stabilized and positive client relationship by: proactively monitoring all specified facets of clients’ network, accurately determining the appropriate response action when needed, and professionally communicating any unique variables to the appropriate liaison
- Accurately evaluate customers’ business issues, identify requirements, create business case justifications, and propose appropriate enterprise solutions
- Analyze current and future virtualization needs for IT/operations environments
- Develop in-depth understanding of a client’s business requirements, along with client’s current technical environment; accurately assess and make recommendations
- Develop customized solutions that address specific needs, and the successful management and/or delivery of engagements
Please apply with a complete resume. All interviews must be scheduled via email; gTECHserv will not be accepting walk-ins.
gTECHserv is a Managed Service Provide located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Over 16 years of success and innovation has led to gTECHserv's recognition as an IT leader. The organization has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as a Leading Cloud Aggregator for the Southeast and by CRN Magazine as one of Most Innovative MSP.
gTECHserv specializes in cloud-based managed services, comprehensive IT infrastructure development, security, virtualization, hosted solutions, data storage, data management, network monitoring and management, telecommunications, connectivity, and other IT related business solutions.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Network Engineer jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina: