Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Building Maintenance Jobs in Addison, IL
SHIPPING AND BUILDING MAINTENANCE
Compensation$12 to $16 Hourly
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical
We are seeking a SHIPPING AND BUILDING MAINTENANCE person to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Label, pack, strap and secure packages and skids of material.
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Load and unload products onto trucks and vehicles.
- Move various materials to different departments.
- Cleaning and maintenance duties, including floors, trash removal, organizing areas of the shop, etc.
- Assist with production in various ways as needed.
- Make local deliveries in company van.
- Valid Drivers license with good driving record
- Sit-down forklift experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
About Grind Lap Services, Inc.:
Celebrating 40 years in business, Grind Lap Services, Inc. is a family owned business, serving machine shops and OEMs throughout the Midwest and across the country. We put as much care into a one piece repair job as we do in a one million piece production order.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Building Maintenance jobs in Addison, IL:
Building Maintenance (Non Union) Bilingual Preferred NEW!
HHDC in Chicago, IL
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Residential HVAC and Building Maintenance
Real Estate Development and Management Company in Chicago, IL
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Maintenance Manager - Commercial Building
CLK COMMERICAL MGMT LLC in Chicago, IL
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter