CNC OD/ID Grinder Setup/Operator
Compensation$15 to $23 Annually
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental
We are seeking a CNC OD/ID Grinder Setup/Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Setup and Operate various grinding equipment for short run production
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Program CNC grinding equipment
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Follow written and verbal instructions to hold close tolerances on a variety of parts and features
- 3+ years experience with either manual or CNC grinding
- Familiarity with plant tools and inspection equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
About Grind Lap Services, Inc.:
Celebrating over 30 years in business, Grind Lap Services, Inc. is a family owned business, serving machine shops and OEMs throughout the Midwest and across the country. We put as much care into a one piece repair job as we do in a one million piece production order.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 8 days ago