Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Calibration Technician Jobs in Addison, IL
Compensation$12 to $17 Hourly
We are seeking a Metrology/Calibration Technician to calibrate and repair test instruments in accordance with precision standards and procedures. This is a temporary part time position with flexible hours. Our ideal candidate has at least three years of experience, is self-motivated and has a strong work ethic. Someone who is currently working in metrology or recently retired who is looking to pick up some additional hours during the week.
- Perform calibration, testing, troubleshooting, and repairs on a wide range of mechanical measuring and test equipment (M&TE).
- Complete required documentation to certify the verification and calibration of mechanical M&TE.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Manage your time to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Provide the best service possible to customers and fellow employees.
- Formal training in Metrology, previous Precision Measurement Equipment Course (PMEL), preferred
- 3+ years of calibration experience preferred
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and database applications (data entry, not programming)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with plant tools and inspection equipment: Balances, Calipers, Gage Blocks, Hardness Testers, Height Gages, Indicators, Inspection Gages, Micrometers, Pin Gages, and Scales.
About Grind Lap Services, Inc.:
Celebrating 40 years in business, Grind Lap Services, Inc. is a family owned business, serving machine shops and OEMs throughout the Midwest and across the country. We put as much care into a one piece repair job as we do in a one million piece production order.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Calibration Technician jobs in Addison, Illinois: