“Family-owned industrial and commercial contractor focused on growth with excellent benefits”
At Gribbins Insulation, the branch/area managers serve dual roles – project manager and general manager of the branch and work area. Project managers are the face of the company for customers – they bid the work, manage the jobs, and grow the relationships. They lead the company's sales charge by producing timely and accurate proposals and prioritizing customer service, while regularly coordinating with field superintendents and visiting jobsites. Additionally, the area manager oversees the financial success of the branch and manages the employees working in that area.
• Company vehicle within 6 months of initial employment
• Eligible for medical, vision, dental, life insurance on first day of employment
• Employee medical insurance premium 100% paid by company (dependent premium paid 55%)
• Opportunity for bonus and profit sharing
• Company matches up to 4% on 401K contribution - eligible at 1 year anniversary
• Paid vacation and paid PTO
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s degree is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• At least five years of experience in commercial and/or industrial construction industry.
• At least three years of experience in management or coaching.
• Experience using Vista is a plus.
•Spanish fluency preferred!
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Superb communication skills (face to face and electronic).
• Fluency in Spanish will be preferred.
• Excellent writing abilities.
• Enthusiasm and strong work ethic.
• Adaptable to new processes and policies.
• Excited to network and grow internal and external relationships.
• Highly proficient with Office software, especially word and excel.
• Able to traverse unstable grounds on working jobsite in varied weather conditions.
• Clean driving record; thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
Gribbins Insulation Company, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for positions, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (except where sex is a bonafide occupational qualification), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Gribbins Insulation is a premier industrial and commercial mechanical insulation contractor headquartered in Evansville, IN. Founded in 1985 and now with 250 employees, Gribbins maintains offices in Terre Haute and Indianapolis, IN; Louisville and Calvert City, KY; and Robinson, IL. Gribbins Insulation maintains strong core values and provides excellent benefits, including immediate health coverage, paid PTO time and vacation, 401K, profit sharing, and bonuses. Please apply if you are interested in joining a hardworking, professional team dedicated to customers.