Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Payroll Processor Jobs in Melville, NY
Successful candidate must have experience working with 300-700 employees.
Experience with ADP, PayChex and/or PayPro is a MUST!
Strong MS Excel experience is also required.
- Maintains various payroll records such as timecard sheets, automatic bank deposit authorizations, payroll journals and ledgers; makes required adjustments through established procedure.
- Prepares salary and wage payrolls including deductions, accruals and the issuance and processing of timecards.
- Monitors the account distribution of salary and wage payments including correcting prior distributions.
- Balances or reconciles assigned payroll records; resolves and adjusts discrepancies; analyzes computer reports to identify and locate sources of error.
- Gathers and analyzes payroll data; makes recommendations and prepares various payroll reports to be submitted to supervisor.
Both union and non-union.
Complete Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
About GreyStone Staffing:
GreyStone Staffing was founded in 1988. Our company's wide approach towards your success will be reliable, professional, highly productive and fully qualified. The goal for GreyStone Staffing is to build long-term relationships based upon an in-depth understanding of the organization's unique staffing requirements combined with their own personal expectations for service and support with a pledge stating:
"Our team will work hard to earn your business and even harder to keep it."
GreyStone Staffing believes investing in our employees make them more valuable to us, you, and to themselves. GreyStone Staffing is successful because of our employees. We put our employees first! We have found that our benefits contribute to strong morale for our field employees.
GreyStone Staffing decided a long time ago that it's a lot easier finding the right piece to a puzzle when you can clearly see the overall picture and the specific space to be filled. We believe we have earned the trust of our clients because our account executives not only focus exclusively on one industry, but develop and in-depth profile of each client to help guide our recruiters. That helps ensure the best possible fit.
We have the most highly skilled and motivated placement coordinators and account managers. We are people-driven and results oriented. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal and we run our company using best practices to guarantee these results.
With 25 years of experience, we love what we do and have partnered with thousands of customers across a wide range of industries and matched them with the best and most qualified candidates!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Payroll Processor jobs in Melville, New York: