Posted 2 years ago in Manufacturing/Operations
• Support 2 Divisions with financial analysis, business planning and management reporting.
• Work with Marketing, Sales and Operations to deliver profit and business objectives of brands.
• Provide senior management with ad hoc financial analysis for better decision making.
• Develop annual budgets and quarterly forecast revisions, resulting in business P&Ls.
Work with Sales and Marketing departments to develop trade and marketing budgets.
• Generate monthly financial results on timely basis. Analyze performance vs. budget, forecast revision and prior year.
• • Establish new product P&Ls, coordinating and analyzing Manufacturing and Marketing assumptions.
• Perform cost/benefit analysis for ad hoc projects.
• Assist with strategic plans and mergers and acquisitions, mainly with financial modeling.
• 7-10 years of related experience supporting divisions or business units
• Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA desirable
• Strong PC skills, hyperion is a plus
MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE A MUST
Natioanl Recruiting Group is a full service staffing firm with offices on Long Island and New York City. Our team is comprised of veteran recruiters and seasoned industry leaders, providing our clients and candidates with knowledgeable, professional and dedicated service. It is our goal to ensure that each candidate and client receives best in class service on every job order. Each job is managed by a senior leader within our organization so you can rest assured that your job application or job order will be meticulously planned out and resourced appropriately.
Browse manager of finance jobs in Melville, New York:
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Greenwich, CT
Posted 3 days ago on the web
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Melville, NY
Posted 10 days ago on the web
Robert Half Finance & Accounting U.S - Greenwich, CT
Posted 5 days ago on MoneyJobs