Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Responsible for developing various creative solutions.
•• Manage all creative deadlines.
• Lead and participate in the creative development of promotions.
• Evaluate vendors for fit including photo, printing, illustration, web, etc.
• Assist with projects for retail marketing such as: promotion information communication packages, brochures, direct mailers, invitations and regional promotions.
• Manage specific graphic design needs for product branding..
• Develop basic packaging for ongoing programs.
• Assist Marketing programs for the Sales Team.
• Bachelor's degree in art or related field
• 3-5 years experience in Graphic Design/Illustration
• In-Depth knowledge of the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Acrobat Professional.
• Drawing/Illustration skills.
• Pre-press production skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to communicate creative concepts verbally.
• Strong project management skills as they relate to creative design from concept to completion.
• Knowledge of computer file organization and ability to maintain libraries.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Knowledge and ability to assess production standards, timelines, and quality of graphic art being produced.
Natioanl Recruiting Group is a full service staffing firm with offices on Long Island and New York City. Our team is comprised of veteran recruiters and seasoned industry leaders, providing our clients and candidates with knowledgeable, professional and dedicated service. It is our goal to ensure that each candidate and client receives best in class service on every job order. Each job is managed by a senior leader within our organization so you can rest assured that your job application or job order will be meticulously planned out and resourced appropriately.
Browse graphic artist jobs in Melville, New York:
Three Mile River Graphics - Southport, CT
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
CPR My Career - Stamford, CT
Posted 5 days ago on Beyond
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygi - QUEENS, NY
Posted 8 months ago on Beyond